COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was trade question rhetorical? I understand all what you say and don’t disagree, if anything we should try to start making this all in house, IMHO.

But the point is - the US can't. The isolationist trade policy is not feasible. Certainly not right now. The administration is building an enemy to make themselves look good.

The US is a huge trade partner, but I also think that a lot of Americans don't realize to the extent that Canada has a lot of resources.

Canada has more freshwater lakes than the rest of the world combined. There's a ton of natural resources. And a lot of it gets exported to the US.

Barn door's open. It's been open. In fact, it's been vaporized lol

I don't think they deliver to my house 30 miles out in the country. :hihi:
LIne to get into Wal Mart this morning.
No way!!!!!!!! Walmart is trying ferociously to compete with Amazon and they want that $$$.
If Amazon will deliver anywhere, I can’t imagine that Walmart would not deliver, just because you are out in the country???!!!

But the point is - the US can't. The isolationist trade policy is not feasible. Certainly not right now. The administration is building an enemy to make themselves look good.

The US is a huge trade partner, but I also think that a lot of Americans don't realize to the extent that Canada has a lot of resources.

Canada has more freshwater lakes than the rest of the world combined. There's a ton of natural resources. And a lot of it gets exported to the US.

Barn door's open. It's been open. In fact, it's been vaporized lol
How come we can’t?

How come we can’t?

We absolutely can, we just need to wean ourselves off of cheap labor in China and other places that have slave like working conditions. We also as a country need to understand that with than independence comes higher costs for goods. Can't have both cheap goods and have it sourced locally.

If Zoom and other meeting apps are going to start playing an integral part in daily lives (I guess they already are) then they should probably consider a two factor authentication method if possible/practical. It won't totally deter hackers but it will drastically cut down their successes....
The FBI is working on getting the “ZOOMbombers” destroyed, is what I read yesterday. They are trying to get ZOOM to use better safety measures.

No way!!!!!!!! Walmart is trying ferociously to compete with Amazon and they want that $$$.
If Amazon will deliver anywhere, I can’t imagine that Walmart would not deliver, just because you are out in the country???!!!
Hey, LuvNOLA!

You've never been to northern Hancock County, MS, have you? :hihi:
Every person who has ever tried to find their way to my house has gotten lost:
AT&T Cell Phones = ZERO coverage, no bars
Cell phone GPS = Enter my address and it sends you 20 miles in the wrong direction
Cell Tower Coverage = Reserved for C-Spire, home is in the approach zone of John C. Stennis International Airport , no new cell towers allowed and C-Spire won't share with AT&T
Postal Service = Says my house is in Perkinston, MS, Stone County
AT&T = Says my house is in Pass Christian, MS, Hancock County
Actual Physical location = Hancock County

Hey, LuvNOLA!

Cell phone GPS = Enter my address and it sends you 20 miles in the wrong direction
Cell Tower Coverage = Reserved for C-Spire, home is in the approach zone of John C. Stennis International Airport , no new cell towers allowed and C-Spire won't share with AT&T
You live in the Twilight Zone or something?

Hey, LuvNOLA!

Wow........you must REALLY want to live there!!! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom