COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough - but if any community has widespread community transmission (as is the case in Southeast Louisiana) and in parts of Florida, shouldn't travel just be shut down generally? Isn't it sort of silly if it isn't?

There are substantial community outbreaks in cities that Florida hasn't shut down yet. And, of course, there is community transmission in multiple localities within Florida.
It boggles my mind that people can't see that. With everything going on who thinks this isn't the right thing to do?

Texas is full of sheet and looking for a scapegoat for when the inevitable happens. Trump uses China, Abbott is using Louisiana. Besides, he's lying anyway. If there was a checkpoint set up on I10 then google maps would be full of maroon.

My suggestion, if you get Covid go to Texas to get treated just for fun.

More on the situation in Florida (aka "the call is coming from inside the house").

I drove through the checkpoint this morning. 30 cops standing around doing nothing at a weigh station. Two guys without masks or any PPE asking where you came from before entering Florida.

Texas is full of shirt and looking for a scapegoat for when the inevitable happens. Trump uses China, Abbott is using Louisiana. Besides, he's lying anyway. If there was a checkpoint set up on I10 then google maps would be full of maroon.

My suggestion, if you get Covid go to Texas to get treated just for fun.

We have a car with La plates that we’re buying from my father in law, but haven’t transferred the title yet because we couldn’t find it at Christmas. This car will need to stay in the garage before we’re told to quarantine. My 20yro uses it for Doordash delivery.

North Carolina's stay-at-home order is interesting. Pretty much anybody can stay open for business - and you're allowed to go to and from essential businesses, or to places of worship. Funerals are allowed to have 50 people.

I can't really come up with any business that has to close - except restaurants for in-store service.

Something I've thought about .....how do we have a novel virus of this type at this point? How many years has Chinese guys been eating bats and just now this thing decides to mutate twice and jump from bat to person then person to person? Not sure I understand the why now part?

Something I've thought about .....how do we have a novel virus of this type at this point? How many years has Chinese guys been eating bats and just now this thing decides to mutate twice and jump from bat to person then person to person? Not sure I understand the why now part?

//roll 1d100000000
Result: 01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom