COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not everyone. I mean Bill Gates is using it to inject microchips in you, Dr. Jenny McCarthey says it will give you autism and Karens the world over after reading about it on Facebook won’t give it to their kids or themselves because it’s not all organic and vegan. Not to Mention the people That don’t think thIs is anything to worry about. I’ll say 2/3 tops
I admire your optimism

Not feeling comfortable enough with the management of the coronavirus outbreak to engage in travel and leisure? How about if we sweeten the deal with tax incentives??

Texans need to watch this. If a Texas icon like Nolan Ryan is saying it, then they should be doing it. But they missed the mark on the background picture. It should've been the picture of him bashing Robin Ventura with a sign pointing to Ventura and saying "Covid-19", and an arrow pointing at Nolan's right fist as "face mask".

70C25D2F-010D-4403-9844-A6BAC60A2F51.jpeg

So all of the handles in my office building now have this continuously self cleaning tape (that's what it claims) on all public door handles. And hand sanitizer stations by all elevators. Anyone else seen this tape and know if it's effective?

70C25D2F-010D-4403-9844-A6BAC60A2F51.jpeg

So all of the handles in my office building now have this continuously self cleaning tape (that's what it claims) on all public door handles. And hand sanitizer stations by all elevators. Anyone else seen this tape and know if it's effective?

NanoSeptic utilizes mineral nano-crystals to create an oxidation reaction stronger than bleach, without using poisons, heavy metals or chemicals. The nano-crystals, charged by visible light, act as a catalyst and the oxidation reaction breaks down organic material into base components including CO2, enabling the surface to continuously oxidize organic contaminants at the microscopic level.

Something about this seems off. "Oxidation reaction" without "chemicals"? What do they think a "chemical" is?

Something about this seems off. "Oxidation reaction" without "chemicals"? What do they think a "chemical" is?

I think they mean 'cleaning' chemicals.

It looks like the gunk on your hand is the fuel for the reaction.

I think they mean 'cleaning' chemicals.

It looks like the gunk on your hand is the fuel for the reaction.
I wonder what keeps it from oxidizing the skin on your hand itself, the way a strong acid would? I guess the short contact span helps there ... if this stuff truly oxidizes as well as they say, it's not safe for prolonged skin contact.

Look, they can't just come out and say that they have a magical item at work here. They'd have a riot on their hands, kinda like if the government admitted to aliens visiting us. So they throw in some fancy words like "oxidation" and "organic" and make people think it's science. All good. Just go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom