COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone looking at Japan going 100% mask and crushing the virus like...

"We rather die."

People are going to feel really stupid when it's revealed that Russia was behind the flooding of "wearing a mask takes away your freedom/makes you a pursey" type meme's on facebook.

Or maybe not. More than likely they will just call it fake news again and go on like nothing ever happened.

Wait, called out for actually wearing one? Lol, that is dumb.

The woman was talking to someone else and purposely made comments loud enough for my friend to hear which my friend said "excuse me do you have a problem with my mask?" the lady responded with "I just think it's really stupid, that's all" to which my friend very eloquently responded to with "well I think YOU are forking stupid" and walked off. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

One of my friends actually got called out by another shopper for wearing a mask in Target last week.

If I get berated by anyone for wearing a mask, then I'm not visiting the place it happens anymore. I can easily have whatever I need delivered if it comes to that.

I'm surprised more effort isn't being done on HVAC disinfecting. Filters, UV light, etc. There are technologies out there to help mitigate this.
Plus air-exchange-rate standards can be adjusted upwards. One of the big things, as I understand it, is stale air that doesn't get turned over often enough.

I said this earlier in this thread, but this is one of those situations where our lack of leadership and idiot POTUS works against us.
Fixed it for you. Trump literally politicized masks in a pandemic and publicly made fun of people wearing them. This has nothing to do with a republic. Would some people still refuse to wear them? Yeah but it would be a very small percentage instead of being split down party lines.

Now, if we were going to try and do a communist style lockdown and use military and police to force people to stay in their homes you can blame it on being a Republic.

We're talking about a mask.

He actually gave an entire speech about it last month. I couldn't find a clip of him doing the speech himself, but came across this gem:

I remember him saying it last month, and of course Sarah Cooper's beautiful lip-sync rendition. I thought it was something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom