COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go out today to run an unexpected errand, and I never like doing that.

But our cat had to be put down.

And nearly everyone was wearing masks. Grocery store. Gas station. Veteranarian office.

And we're under 200 cases reported again today.

While we're at it, we need to stop reporting protests. That way, we'll have fewer of them.
Can we stop reporting Falcon Super Bowl victories. That way, we'll have fe.....Wait a second....you can't have less than none.

Wait, called out for actually wearing one? Lol, that is dumb.
That happened to me one time after working a 12 hour shift and needing to get home supplies.

I kindly replied, " I worked with about 10 active Covid patients, today. "

They'll back off really quick.

Just went to Wal-Mart in Walker, La. First time I have been inside a store since February. Felt like an alien with n99 mask on. Placed was jammed packed and less than 10% with masks on. Going fishing tomorrow and I have a skin cancer problem so wanted some long sleeve t-shirts. Should have taken my chance with skin cancer, got to be safer than that wal-mart.

Just went to Wal-Mart in Walker, La. First time I have been inside a store since February. Felt like an alien with n99 mask on. Placed was jammed packed and less than 10% with masks on. Going fishing tomorrow and I have a skin cancer problem so wanted some long sleeve t-shirts. Should have taken my chance with skin cancer, got to be safer than that wal-mart.
Bout to take my corny arse to New Zealand and just deal with being outnumbered by sheep.

I'm not even ready for football season or my usual gimmick antics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom