COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of crap circulating on social media is also why the US numbers are trending in the wrong direction.

1593455068405.png

Someone txt that or email it to you? Curious because it's a pic, not a link to whatever social media site.

Gotcha. There's no question too large a segment of the population are naive and ignorant and will believe anything.

I've been lurking but not commenting until now.

It just amazes me (well, maybe not really) that some folks believe that not wearing a mask makes them some kind of patriot striking a blow for individual liberty. Meanwhile, you just know that a very high proportion of them have no idea what is really in the EARN Act but support it because their senator says that it's only about child abuse; and that they support no-knock warrants; and that they couldn't really give two farts about the 4th Amendment.

All the while, they are deeply convinced that people who wear masks are the government's "sheep". Oh, well, I guess real sheep don't actually realize that they're sheep.

Yeah, but the replies are complaining about the Saints being "political" for asking people to wear masks.
I think they realize they can either get on the train and lose some supporters that aren't smart enough to tie their own shoes or not get on the train and have no shot at a season this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom