COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wear a mask when I'm at the park and staying well away from people, and I generally don't outdoors. Inside, everywhere.
Interesting. I get it but people are all over city park and it can become difficult to keep distance all the time. Plus people running by you with no mask breathing it all out out. Are you going to city park?

Interesting. I get it but people are all over city park and it can become difficult to keep distance all the time. Plus people running by you with no mask breathing it all out out. Are you going to city park?

Yes, every day. It's a big park and I have never had a problem keeping distance.

I had 3 days of a fluctuating fever 101 tops. I only took my temp because I had a day of mild coughing, and was really surprised to see I had a fever. It was off and on..99.7, 100, and then normal, but mostly 99+. Unlike a normal fever, it didnt spike overnight. When it reached 101 I took tylenol and it was right back down to normal. I continued working and masking/distancing in empty houses. I'm almost 2 weeks since symptoms, and will give it a few more days before I will be around my elderly parents.
Try this link. It's Chester County, but one of these sites might be close to you. I have no idea if they would care that you're not a Chester County resident. Also, I think CVS will test people, but you might need a doctor's referral.

I called to get tested and was told they would call me back. They never did. Had I been tested, it would've been "5-7 days" for results. It was a tented testing place just 5 miles from me, and I didnt need a Drs referral. Cost $90. On day 3 of my symptoms, I called again and I no longer had 2 symptoms, so didnt qualify to be tested. Symptoms were temp of at least100.4, and a cough, aches, shortness of breath, etc...My temp fluctuated so much, and I did have a general sluggish feeling, but mostly felt fine.
That's so stupid. Here in florida, without symptoms, no doc note. You can get tested for free.

It could also be possible that the second infection is a mutated version. Maybe not likely, but it's a thought.
I read about a mutation already infecting people in China. It was in some Chinese town that borders Russia. And this was a couple weeks ago.

I don't wear a mask when I'm at the park and staying well away from people, and I generally don't outdoors. Inside, everywhere.
Same here. I don't see the point outside. The only time I wear it in my car is when I'm about to go to a store. I put it on in advance so I don't forget and have to walk back to the car to get it. I haven't entered a store without a mask since this whole thing started and I still forget to grab it off the dash more often than not.

Cases are skyrocketing to downright scary numbers in Texas, Arizona, Florida, etc.

Folks aren't wearing masks anymore. This whole 'opening up' thing has people thinking it's fine now. Buckle up

Since competing with other countries is a thing like, "we're testing more than anyone else" etc, why can't wearing facial coverings and social distancing be competitive too? Something like, "we have the best, most tremendous masks, lots of people are saying they're tremendous. We wear them more than any other country and it's not even close. We're dominating this virus in it's battlespace and doing this better than any country in history. The virus is a low-energy loser and we're dominating it."

Lucky you. I cannot with a little one on a bike.

I ride my bike in the park everyday.

You should try that bike path on Marconi whenever I am on it there nobody is on it. I admit it is quicker for me without a kid in tow so you are probably getting more traffic just because of the pace.

Good job and kinda jealous I can't get anyone to ride with me.

Since competing with other countries is a thing like, "we're testing more than anyone else" etc, why can't wearing facial coverings and social distancing be competitive too? Something like, "we have the best, most tremendous masks, lots of people are saying they're tremendous. We wear them more than any other country and it's not even close. We're dominating this virus in it's battlespace and doing this better than any country in history. The virus is a low-energy loser and we're dominating it."

I'm pretty sure that's been said and covered. :hihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom