COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (80 Viewers)

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Sticky Post
UPDATED TRACKER LINKS:

It shouldn't be a big deal but with a large number of people unable to afford healthcare, and the anti vax crowd growing there's a small chance that this could be interesting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You aint ever spoken more truth
Personally I think it would be pretty cool if we could get Rep. Steve Scalise or another politico on here and have a little town hall on the SR forum. While we have nothing going on. He could answer our questions. Just throwing it out there. Nothing offensive. We just want to make sure our concerns are being addressed.

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Personally I think it would be pretty cool if we could get Rep. Steve Scalise or another politico on here and have a little town hall on the SR forum. While we have nothing going on. He could answer our questions. Just throwing it out there. Nothing offensive. We just want to make sure our concerns are being addressed.
Yeah, I'll kindly pass on getting health information from politicians. That's how we got into the position we are in.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll kindly pass on getting health information from politicians. That's how we got into the position we are in.
True, but they can get us of it too.

China basketball League delayed their season again. You might be right about those China numbers not being right.

Last edited:

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They had to cut to commercial on CNN. The mayor of Seattle just told Don Lemon that she hopes his buddy, Chris Cuomo, gets over his Covid virus......and Don Lemon was going to cry. He said, "I know, I am really worried about him."

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They had to cut to commercial on CNN. The mayor of Seattle just told Don Lemon that she hopes his buddy, Chris Cuomo, gets over his Covid virus......and Don Lemon was going to cry. He said, "I know, I am really worried about him."
Well......that did not last long. Don Lemon finally got his handkerchief and just cried. He said, "Chris is probably sitting at home laughing at me."

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Kind of thinking about a trip out of the house tomorrow. Me and the kids have basically been here for 3 weeks. Thinking about taking them down to the woods where we hunt tomorrow and hiking looking for shed antlers and fish some ponds back in the woods. It's about 30 minutes away. I have plenty of fuel in the truck so we won't need to stop anywhere. It's in the middle of the woods so won't be another person for miles. I'm definitely a proponent of staying at home but this trip seems pretty safe to me and will do us some good mentally I think to get away a few hours and get some hiking in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 38)

Headlines

Top Bottom