COVID-19 threatens to starve Africa (1 Viewer)

And you think it’s because of worldwide food shortage?

I think it's far too early to tell and it really depends on what part of "Africa" you are talking about. Most of North Africa will probably not have major food shortages. Some countries is Africa might, but I don't think it will have anything to do with what other countries are doing in regard to social distancing. If it happens, it will be because of internal issues in those countries like failing to protect their own food supply lines during a pandemic.

I’m just asking. Are Americans more important?

You have yet to provide any evidence that what is being done in America has any affect on the food supply in "Africa." In fact, the article you posted, but apparently did not read, contradicts that concept.

And, no Americans aren't more important than the citizens of various African countries, but we won't be in any position to help them if we don't handle the pandemic here first.

Americans, Europeans, Asians provide Africa with food

Americans, Europeans, Asians provide Africa with food

"Africans" also supply "Africans" with food. And you are the one that posted the article contradicting what you are saying.

Besides, there is no evidence that either America, Europe, or Asia will stop exporting food to Africa.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom