Covid outbreak hits Dallas coaching staff (2 Viewers)

Kellen Moore is still active and he is the one who runs their offense. Other than that it's assistants and a few strength and conditioning coaches.

Their RT is out and Zeke may sit due to knee issue. I think they'll play him though because Dallas is desperate for a W after the loss to LV. Pollard is good, but he's a different type of back.

If taysom starts and our rbs play. I give them a 50% shot of winning. If semen starts. 20% chance

I still can't stop laughing ..........Chalking up a win because Dal may be down a coach or two :haha-rire-395:

At this point in our nightmare season, their entire team plane would have to go missing over the Bermuda triangle before we could chalk up anything

Kellen Moore is still active and he is the one who runs their offense. Other than that it's assistants and a few strength and conditioning coaches.

Their RT is out and Zeke may sit due to knee issue. I think they'll play him though because Dallas is desperate for a W after the loss to LV. Pollard is good, but he's a different type of back.
L. Collins is the back up RT and Pollard maybe better than Zeke (at this stage in his career). Unless there are more coaches and players out think Dallas easily wins.

L. Collins is the back up RT and Pollard maybe better than Zeke (at this stage in his career). Unless there are more coaches and players out think Dallas easily wins.
Yeah, not saying that the Saints will get the W. Actually, I agree that we are going to lose. Mainly pointing out that despite COVID, Dallas will still be stacked especially if Cooper and Lamb return.

Pollard is better than Zeke, but having Zeke in once Dallas has the lead to ground and pound to take time off of the clock is where he is used best. Pollard isn't that guy.

Everyone needs to begin emotionally preparing themselves now for the New England vs. Tampa Super Bowl.

*I don't think this will happen, but it's certainly a possibility.
The NFL head office is devising and dreaming of a way they will mske this happen for Brady’s swan song. Book it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom