Covid outbreak hits Dallas coaching staff (1 Viewer)

They're probably happy that McCarthy won't be there to make terrible clock decisions. I know the fans are.

I wish him the best of health COVID can go in any direction, but I don't feel sorry for the Cowboys with this outbreak... because they could care less about our injury situation.

I highly doubt Trevor would would have been 3-1 last year or 5-0 the year before. Just sayin.....
Like all of us, you don’t know. The guy drove the team to two possible wins his first two starts, only to be yanked due to missed kicks by the kicker.

Like all of us, you don’t know. The guy drove the team to two possible wins his first two starts, only to be yanked due to missed kicks by the kicker.
Amen to that. It is certainly speculation to say what Siemian's record would have been if he filled in for Brees during those 4 games last year, but there is NO disputing that the Saints were remarkably more healthy on offense and had a much stronger WR room and TE room last year. Hill had a stacked offense to work with last year, absent the usual Peat injuries. This year with Siemian, not so much.

I would be surprised if he's the only one.

I still can't stop laughing ..........Chalking up a win because Dal may be down a coach or two :haha-rire-395:

At this point in our nightmare season, their entire team plane would have to go missing over the Bermuda triangle before we could chalk up anything
If Dallas are on a plane to New Orleans that goes through the Bermuda triangle I'm all for it. If they are that unorganised about a flight imagine the effort on the field.

It looks like they may have bigger problems at this point...

Still feel that Dallas will be fine. McCarthy is not a difference maker. We are mostly playing with 3rd string on offense. Hope I’m wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom