Covid Sports (1 Viewer)

Formula 1 racing.

Austrian Grand Prix 2 weeks ago was electric.
Styrian Grand Prix qualifying was intense last week. The race was just ok.
The Hungarian Grand Prix is this weekend. Actually got up this morning at 4a to watch Practice 1.

Lots of story lines. Lots of drama. F1 delivers.

Who broadcasts F1 these days? I used to watch F1 all the time when I was younger, but haven't come across it on TV for years. I always found F1 much more interesting than NASCAR or Indy/CART.

Who broadcasts F1 these days? I used to watch F1 all the time when I was younger, but haven't come across it on TV for years. I always found F1 much more interesting than NASCAR or Indy/CART.

ESPN carries the Sky Sports coverage. Here’s a link to the broadcast schedule:

Based of the title of this thread I thought it was going to be similar to South Park's crack baby basketball.

I new Covid sport is sneaking into a store without a mask.

Whoever can avoid getting kicked out the longest wins.

Edit: I didn't want to brag.

I currently hold the Los Angeles record.

24.33 seconds.

Last edited:
I’ve watched five MLB games in the last couple days. Braves and Mets on now.

I watched the last 3 innings of the Nats-Yankees game. Nats had their chances and wasted a potential man on 1st and 3rd with 1 out, but the PH overran third and was tagged out. And they stranded several runners throughout the game in a 3-2 loss. Nats are still super talented and should do well. Things happen though. 60 game season. Should be interesting.

Every Monday morning, a TV channel here plays an NFL network, top 100 show followed by a game.
Guess what was on last week...:-(

Your Pels seemed to have a fairly dominant sans-Zion warmup last night

MLB tonight
Who’s in?

I have followed the pels and attended games when possible, but this is a new era for them.

It isnt just about Zion....they have a good, young team with the management in place to make them contenders. I dont know that I am sold on Gentry, but overall I love how these players have embraced the city and their teammates. The players we got from LA feel good about being in a city that appreciates them and Zion is just amazing in his humble attitude and how he is grateful for everything he has

Serie A shows another benefit of using ambient vs piped in sound - you get to hear Italians yelling at each other and refs
Yelling in Romance languages is it’s own beautiful music

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom