Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I’ll take it when I can

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just curious as I might be able to take the vaccine next week. Let me know what you thoughts are on taking the shots.

The min they say I can, I will be there. I know people who have had it, died from it, can barely physically work after almost 3 months, a 19 year old with heart damage, and my coworker has a brother and cousin intubated. No thanks. Jab away nice lady. Or dude, I don’t care.

Taken it already and would advise everyone to do so when available. I received the first Phizer vaccine earlier today,and had no
adverse reactions. I will say 9 hours later, my arm is a little sore,but that's common for any vaccination

I get my second shot on Wednesday coming up. I had a headache the evening of the shot - I got it at 3 PM, two weeks from Wednesday this week. Right at 24 hours, I was exhausted. I napped from 3 to 7pm and when I woke up, I was good from that point on. Supposedly, the side effects are a little bit stronger after the 2nd shot. I'll find out soon. Glad to have it behind me. I've somehow avoided it so far (work for a physician practice). Been tested 6 times, and once for antibodies, all negative.

Just curious as I might be able to take the vaccine next week. Let me know what you thoughts are on taking the shots.

be smart and get it. I’ve had both shots and no reaction except arm soreness (though many people do feel sick for a day or two after the 2nd).

I will 100% take it. My dad got his first shot (Moderna) on January 8th. No problems at all, he felt that he had a shot the first night. No pain, just barely able to tell that he had a shot. That was all. He is 85 years old, second shot in three weeks. I hope my wife can get it in February and maybe I can get it by April.

We have a very immune compromised daughter and if she were to get it, would cause serious issues and possibly death. Wife and I both work health care, her an RN and I'm IT but go to hospitals weekly. We both have had round 1 of Moderna, 2nd round will be in a few weeks. Our thought is if we got it and passed it to our daughter or other family members and they die we couldn't live with our selves.

My 73 yo Mom (with lots of other health issues) will get her first shot on the 29th. That’s going to be a real stress reliever for me.

I'm on day 3 after the first dose. Arm soreness is gone,but feel fatigued. I'm glad I had 3 days off after taking it. My 2nd dose
will be Feb 5th and I'll have another 3 days off

I live in a two bedroom place with one bathroom. There are three of us who live here and the other two have it. You don’t want my stress right now. Go get the thing if you are that lucky.
What bothers me is that we have staff in this nursing home refusing to get the vaccine, and people like you who really want it and can't get it.

What bothers me is that we have staff in this nursing home refusing to get the vaccine, and people like you who really want it and can't get it.

At my hospital there is an obvious relationship between education level and willingness to get the vaccine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom