Will you take it

• I have taken it already

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • No I won’t take it

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I’ll take it when I can

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
The higher the education the less willing because that's what I've seen?

no. Almost Every doctor is getting it. A little over half the nurses. One third of medics. And 25% support services

At my hospital there is an obvious relationship between education level and willingness to get the vaccine.
Indeed there is. Higher level educated administrators and managers have no issues at all with it. While ironically those on the front line, the LPN's and GNA's are more reluctant "There's a microchip in it to track you!!" :jpshakehead:

Indeed there is. Higher level educated administrators and managers have no issues at all with it. While ironically those on the front line, the LPN's and GNA's are more reluctant "There's a microchip in it to track you!!" :jpshakehead:

the only thing they could find out from my chip is how often I’m on the ice cream aisle. Track away. My favorite is fudge tracks after all.

We got a sign up sheet for it at our school. When I signed up I could see who wanted and who didn't. Easily 3/4s of faculty and staff aren't getting it. Maddening.

My son tested positive a week ago. Has stayed quarantined in the basement. He's got another week before he comes out of quarantine. Wife and I and 3 other kids have managed to not get it yet. Daughter went and tested negative 2 days ago. So I think we'll be good.

We all will go get vaccinated as soon as it's available to us. And this is coming from a guy who has never taken a flu vaccine.

My son tested positive a week ago. Has stayed quarantined in the basement. He's got another week before he comes out of quarantine. Wife and I and 3 other kids have managed to not get it yet. Daughter went and tested negative 2 days ago. So I think we'll be good.

We all will go get vaccinated as soon as it's available to us. And this is coming from a guy who has never taken a flu vaccine.

Just talked with my daughter who is a nursing student at JMU. Because she'll be working in a hospital, she's required to get vaccinated and will be doing the Moderna one in about a week. So she's lucky to be getting a head start before the rest of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom