Cowboy fans beat up packers fan after the game (1 Viewer)

Alcohol + testosterone = trouble.

Maybe because I’m older now but I will never understand why people get in fights over their respective teams. Look I get it. You cheer and throw your whole self into a team but to get in a fight over them? Is it irritating when someone starts grandstanding in front of you? Absolutely but I’m not getting in a fight if someone says something derogatory about my team.

Now, if they make it personal? That’s a whole different ball of wax.

And alcohol? See above……

I saw one Cowboy fan beating up the Packer fan. I saw lots of Cowboys fans trying to break it up.

Living in Texas for a good while, most of the Cowgirl fans I know are pretty passive. That's why they suck as fans during games. But most I know are quite decent or even very nice people. One fight like this doesn't make the Cowgirl fan base all thugs just as one murder in NO does not make all citizens killers.

Some knuckleheads are just wired to fight... and they don't need much of a reason.

It happens everywhere (except maybe not at church).

They just mad about

15877327_367505713619107_7739174267278852096_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPUzWdug6tY/

Both of them are Trump/Russia supporters, who cares!

I think Trump/Russia friends > Trump Russia fighting a war. Maybe you want to go to war with Russia because I do not. Keep politics on the politics board.

I think Trump/Russia friends > Trump Russia fighting a war. Maybe you want to go to war with Russia because I do not. Keep politics on the politics board.

but didn't you just...not a sentence before your last sentence...didn't you just talk poli-...i mean you only have 2 sentences in your post.
one says keep politics on the ...
and the other keeps politi-
aren't the sentences mutually contradic-
...oh, i'm so confused

There was a wave of emotions throughout the stadium and the last thing Cowboys fans wanted to hear were Packers fans rubbing it in directly after. Alcohol + emotional = trash talking = Fighting.

If that was what was happening, I'd have put him to sleep too - and I wear the same color shirt as he does. Packer fans often enjoy a beverage or two with their sporting event, and there are a lot of them who i want to kick their butts too.

Only fight I've ever been in at a sporting event was against another Brewer fan at a Brewer game. My feeling is that if if you can't hold your liquor, maybe you shouldn't drink so much of it -especially if you like to fight when you're drunk.

I almost got my dad fired by opening up on that guy. It was Monday Night Baseball - Carl Yaztremski's farewell season, his last game in County Stadium - and my dad had called in sick to go to the game with us. Next thing he knows, he's on national TV with his son blasting away at the guy in the next row of seats. And his boss was a Brewer fan. It was a damned long drive home.

I felt really badly about the position I put him in. But it was kind of cool to see out of the corner of my eye that the entire Red Sox dugout was standing up watching us, along with the runner at first and the first base umpire, and Robin Yount was down on the field yelling to Paul Molitor, "Hey - look up behind you!" and pointing at us. I felt awfully conspicuous all of a sudden, but I didn't want to let that distract me. When I used to hit the bars, I used to have a motto - you know you're having fun when the band is watching you. I guess when both teams are standing there watching you, you've really had a good night.

Living in Texas for a good while, most of the Cowgirl fans I know are pretty passive. That's why they suck as fans during games. But most I know are quite decent or even very nice people. One fight like this doesn't make the Cowgirl fan base all thugs just as one murder in NO does not make all citizens killers.

Not me. Every single Cowboys fan I know is obnoxious!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom