Cowboy Pacman (1 Viewer)

duckjr78

Look out, its FrankenBaby
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Here's good news for those of us in Black & Gold. The way I see it, if he doesn't get reinstated, Dallas wastes a pick. If he does, it will only be a matter of time before he screws up again and Goodell penalizes Dallas. Both of these scenarios are good in my mind.

ProFootballTalk.com - REPORT: PACMAN TO COWBOYS

Last edited:
Lots of strip clubs in Dallas...:doh:

The pick is going to be based on if he gets re-instated or not. If he doesn't, they don't have to give the pick.

You think Jerry Jones has inside information? I do!

Or he goes to Dallas, screws up and takes TO down the toilet with him.

More DRAMA, baby!

isnt that what all of you were saying about owens?

Yes this is what everyone was saying about T.O. They said he was going to destroy Dallas from the inside. Still waiting....

Hardly anyone on this board thinks any troubled player can have a second chance.

Pacman is a thug, T.O. Is a headcase. There's a difference.

Point is, people have a habit of saying "Player A, since he's nothing but trouble, will go to Dallas and destroy them from the inside out." A lot of wishful thinking, in actuality. No one talks about what will happen if it works out. Dallas would add another vital piece to an already good D, while we will still be BAWWWING about not having any good corners.

Not saying the Saints should have been interested in Pacman, but I have a lot of respect for Jerry Jones. He is truly committed to winning and won't stop at much to attain it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom