Cowboys and Kellen Moore agreed to part ways (Now Chargers offense coordinator) (1 Viewer)

Exactly. Nobody has wanted him all these years but the Saints just had to have him because of continuity. Okay so they tried to keep the band together but it didn't work out. Lesson learned. Oh wait no, the lesson wasn't learned because they are bringing him back. Lol why? Why are the Saints so comfortable settling for what they have? They settle for coaches that nobody else wants and they've done it for years.

Take some risks. Bring in an OC with a modern approach and get out of his way. Let's get creative. Let's get whacky with it. If it doesn't work out and the team wins 5 games then so be it. At least you tried by god. I'd rather see them take a risk and have it blow up in their face than to keep the status quo and win 7 games every year.
Our Saints are too loyal. It takes awhile for us to realize things. Look how long it took for Payton to realize his defensive coaches weren't cutting it. We went through like 3 DC's but kept getting the same results because we had the same defensive positional coaches.

Smart call by the Chargers. I think that Kellen Moore can be another Sean P. I think he comes out with piss and vinegar running through his veins after being shown the door in Dallas, and whoever lands him as HC will get the real McCoy.

I am just happy he didn't go to Tampa. Cowboys fans are idiots for wanting him gone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom