Cowboys coach rats out McDonald's over rodent in salad {merged} (1 Viewer)

omg...she had to feed her baby formula?!?! they should tack on another 20 mill for that.../sarcasmoff

If they did ingest some sald and got sick, no doubt they should get this company for the physical and mental conscequences.

Does anyone remember hot coffee?? This case will never make it, how can it be proven the rat was in there when the salad was prepared at MiceDees?

Crazy...
I'm waiting for someone to sue for the mental anguish of having to wait in the drive through line...

I'm still convinced that TO put the rat in there after their argument on the sidelines. J/K

Does anyone remember hot coffee?? This case will never make it, how can it be proven the rat was in there when the salad was prepared at MiceDees?

Use the hot coffee to kill the roof rats or at least to get them out of the salad!

Also, how do you have something six inches long (even assuming half is tail) in a McDonald's salad and not notice it? It would be like having a ginormous carrot or crouton in there.

If I'm not mistaken aren't the salads at McDonald's prepared by hand and packaged and then put in a refrigerator until someone orders it? There's no way a rat could have gotten in there unless the employee put it there on purpose or the person who ordered the salad put it in there.

This kinda reminds me of when that person found a finger in his/her food a Wendys and then it turned out the person had put it there and it was all a hoax.

Nah, the babysitter is involved too. I don't think the WR coach is stupid enough to make something up like that. It would destroy his career plus jail time.

It's getting to where I don't even want to eat at fast-food resteraunts anymore. Those specials on Dateline about the fast-food resteraunts make me wonder if the food is safe to eat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom