Cowboys D line (1 Viewer)

WhoDat?DrewDat

Jimmy Graham #1 Fan
Reaction score
Lets hope Bushrod has learned his lesson, and doesent become Demarcus Wares whipping boy again..

Ware will beat him in one on ones... hell there's not alot of OTs that can handle him by themseleves. We need to help him... period. Whether its double teams... chips.. sliding protection his way... we won't let him beat us like he did last year.

Payton is normally real good at making in-game adjustments... I was surprised to see he left Bushrod alone with Ware all game.

It's more like I hope Payton's learned his lesson and will give Bushrod help. Bushrod has improved but Ware is Ware.

In all honesty I'm more worried about the matchup between Spencer and Stinch.

If I don't see 2 guys on Ware at all times I will scream.

We need Bushrod, help from the TE, RB chipping out the backfield, heck even double him over by sliding Nicks.., use 3 if need be.

In all honesty I'm more worried about the matchup between Spencer and Stinch.
Me too, you can't help both of them on every pass plays so if Stinch can handle Spencer, we'll be able to help Bushrod on the other side but if not, we'll have to trust JB 1 on 1 against Ware for some plays.

Me too, you can't help both of them on every pass plays so if Stinch can handle Spencer, we'll be able to help Bushrod on the other side but if not, we'll have to trust JB 1 on 1 against Ware for some plays.

I just remember Stinch getting beat several times by Spencer last year and this year Stinch seems to have regressed which has me worried.

Don't just pin it all on the two tackles We knew that was our weakest area of the line, but our line collectively has regressed. We have shown glimpses of the line from last year but he is so up and down these days.

Ware will beat him in one on ones... hell there's not alot of OTs that can handle him by themseleves. We need to help him... period. Whether its double teams... chips.. sliding protection his way... we won't let him beat us like he did last year.

Payton is normally real good at making in-game adjustments... I was surprised to see he left Bushrod alone with Ware all game.

Payton admitted in post game comments that they didn't properly prepare for Ware because they bought into the ruse he wasn't going to play. Payton doesn't make the same mistake twice. The gameplan will have lots of protection schemes with two guys on Ware with a back chipping the other DE.

Payton admitted in post game comments that they didn't properly prepare for Ware because they bought into the ruse he wasn't going to play. Payton doesn't make the same mistake twice. The gameplan will have lots of protection schemes with two guys on Ware with a back chipping the other DE.

Right I remember that... but still I think he could have called some chips or something during the game. That doesn't require gameplanning.. that's an in-game adjustment that I mentioned.

I think we just discovered the reason for activating Cainfield. They'll use him as a RB and Ware will keep sacking the wrong QB while Bushrod will be free to slide over and help on the interior.
Hmm, seems like Canfield will earn his game check.
Sarcasm off.
MB

The best help for Bushrod and Stinch, would be pounding Ivory and hope we can establish a running game to slow down that pass rush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom