Cowboys DE Randy Gregory fails another drug test, now facing 1-year ban (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cowboys?src=hash">#Cowboys</a> DE Randy Gregory has failed another drug test, sources tell <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo">@MikeGarafolo</a> &amp; me. Per the drug policy, next suspension is a year.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/797123374732505088">November 11, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cowboys DE Randy Gregory fails another drug test, now facing 1-year ban

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-t5bI.gif

that is why drafting guys with drug problems is in itself problematic. there are a few that straighten up but most can't.

Dodged that idiotic bullet.

Yeah, it's tempting to roll the dice on good talent, but this guy didn't even have to the sense/intelligence to clean up when he knew he'd be tested before the combines.

So disappointing. Drugs aren't something to mess around with though. You never know how your physiology will react to it, and how it can ruin your life.

Didn't he smoke a joint at his hotel during the combine?

I heard that rumor too after it was revealed that he tested positive, but don't remember anyone backing it up with a source.

Dude obviously is just a moron if these are failed tests for marijuana. It's not like you can get a physical dependence on it that will send you into nasty withdrawals if you stop smoking, so this dude obviously just doesn't care.

Anyone know how much of his rookie contract he's gotten paid with all these suspensions? Does he get all his guaranteed money even though he's been suspended a whole lot since entering the league?

If he's getting paid his guaranteed money regardless of the suspensions (I know you don't get game checks while suspended) then he may just plan on smoking weed all day from here on out if he's getting his guaranteed money anyway.

If I remember correctly there were quite a few people here who were on that RG train insisting that being under Payton and Brees would straighten this guy out and taking into account that his athletic ability he was worth the risk...............:jpshakehead:

I wonder what those people are thinking now?.................:scratch:

If I remember correctly there were quite a few people here who were on that RG train insisting that being under Payton and Brees would straighten this guy out and taking into account that his athletic ability he was worth the risk...............:jpshakehead:

I wonder what those people are thinking now?.................:scratch:

That why it would be nice to tag users for your own personal remembrance for the next time you see them give their opinion, you would see the tag you placed on by their name and think. Oh that's the guy that said "X".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom