Cowboys first team in NFL history to play in 11 straight playoff appearances without reaching the Conference Finals (1 Viewer)

I’m a little confused. Haven’t the Browns never reached the Conference Championship? I know it’s been more than 11 years since Detroit appeared.
The Browns reached a couple of times in the 80’s iirc. I was a kid watching them lose to I believe Denver in the conference championship twice.

I never thought I'd say this but I can't wait to hear what Stephen A Smith says about this game.
He was crying to Michael Irvin about how Irvin and others "anointed" the girls too soon... It was funny watching those two predictably melting down.

kpeypqw2c9c81.jpg

I hope this is a joke as well. If not, dude has much bigger problems than the Cowboys....I equate this to opposing fans who attempt to pick fights with others for "reasons".....
Did you see the young lady in the stands crying like a baby - in the third quarter I think! I do appreciate their anguish a little!

I remember the fumble. Ernest Byner at the Denver goal line, at least I think that’s how it went. Been a loooong time lol.
3 yard line, worst thing about it was he was going in for an easy TD for the go ahead score

there was 1:05 left to play, so not a guaranteed win with Elway only needing a FG to win

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom