Cowboys had to use silent count (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna say it was at LEAST 1/3 Saints fans. Maybe up to 40%.

But also- Dallas fans are super quiet. Right after opening kick, on our very first snap, NO ONE was making noise. It was quieter than the Superdome when we're on offense. It was insane. They show videos before EVERY SINGLE DEFENSIVE SNAP telling their crowd to yell, and it doesnt work. They were pathetic. They only started making noise after Reggie fumbled and they thought they were going to win, and even then, it was only to mockingly chant "REGGIE" at us. They also started yelling when they had it 1st and goal- yes, they were YELLING when their offense had the ball.

Terrible, terrible fans in terms of football fan intelligence.

Jerry world was awesome, but there were like 5 pre-game videos about the Cowboys... they apparently spent their off-season making videos instead of practicing.

And Rowdy is a ridiculous mascot.

After going to this game, I can say the Saints, their fans, and their stadium are by far superior. The football throw and other inflatable games outside Cowboy Stadium were empty. No one was drinking. No one was buying merchandise. There was no electricity... Gamedays at the Superdome are a million times more intense.

So glad I'm a Saints fan.

i kept going back and forth about whether jerruh was ****ed b/c so many saints fans were in his seats or id he not care cuz he's still getting paid?

wow... amazing stadium, horrible fans. At one point the guys in front of me asked if this was a home game or not. un - f'ing - real. WHO DAT NATION. jesus.... i seriously still can't believe what was going on in that stadium..

Don't know how many were there but they were loud. Heard "Who Dat?" and "Reggie", and of course the noise when they scored. Thanks to all who represented!

Yep. I could clearly hear the "Who Dat?" .

I will wait till the end of the season, there might be a score I would like to post by then.

You might be able to get a better score from the Arizona game later in the season for the cowboys.

You definitely won't be finding one from the playoffs.

That is not new for Dallas to use the silent count in shotgun, I think it has to do with the center and him problems with deep snaps.

That center has problems with deep snaps and regular snaps. Convert that dude to a guard already and go find a center. I saw him make some good blocks here and there, but that dude is hot garbage with the ball in his hand.

It was like poetic magic when the WHO DAT chant started up in the first quarter where even Aikman commented on it, then BOOM Smith gets the pick seconds later.

I thought it was an amazing support. The chants came through loud and clear.

Only disappointed they didn't show the fans react to Jenkins play.

It really was incredible how many Saints fans were there, bare minimum atleast 30% were Saints fans, probably more than that. And we were soooooooo much louder than their fans. Like a couple people have pointed out, their crowd did absolutely nothing to try to disrupt our offense, and before pretty much every play they'd play a video of Demarcus Ware signaling for people to get loud with a False Start Counter on the screen. This especially cracked me up because they showed it so many times and always showed the goose egg for false starts.

As for us Saints fans, we were definitely doing all that we could to make our presence felt. Im glad y'all could hear it on TV, because the DEFENSE chant on the play before the Smith pick was thunderous. Don't know where it started, but it was definitely going around the whole stadium and all the Saints fans in my section were screaming it at the top of our lungs. The concourses were flooded with Who Dat chants on the way out, too, which was pretty awesome. Also heard a number of Cowboys fans frustratingly comment on how many Saints fans were there. Don't think they enjoyed our presence. Made it alot better that way.

Went to the game yesterday. The announced attendance was 93K+. Keeping that in mind, i'd say a conservative estimate was 20k Saints fans, possibly as many as 30k. It was so awesome. The "DEFENSE" chant was mind-bogglingly fantastic. Several "WHO DAT" chants throughout the game. I forgot to tape the game at home, so I guess i'll never see what it was like on the broadcast.

The big screen was incredible, but it was sad that they have to use it to show "MAKE SOME NOISE" videos to get their own crowd amped up.

I will wait till the end of the season, there might be a score I would like to post by then.

"MITE" grows on a chicken's behind there Pal!

That humongous scoreboard of JJ's playpin will light up in Black and Gold once more this season!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to returning to Dallas come SUPERBOWL TIME!!!!!
(too bad it won't be to beat the 'girls AGAIN--snarf!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom