Cowboys had to use silent count (1 Viewer)

keijicosis

All-Pro
Reaction score
Saints Center Jonathan Goodwin (New Orleans Saints) said he noticed the Cowboys had to use their silent count in Shotgun formation because there were so many Saints fans! Superdome Field Advantage at Cowboys Stadium!

according to the Saints facebook page....

Who Dat! That's awesome

Don't know how many were there but they were loud. Heard "Who Dat?" and "Reggie", and of course the noise when they scored. Thanks to all who represented!

I could indeed hear the Who Dat Nation in attendance when the Cowpokes were on offense in my surround speakers.

I recall hearing the "Defense" chant clearly during the first quarter when the Cowgirls were on Offense!

It is awesome that the stadium was so noisy when the girls were on offense. I couldn't figure out if it was a lot of Saints fans or dumb cowboy fans.

Kris

If you look at the replay of Meachum's catch (from behind Brees), you can see a lot of Saints fans stand up and cheer in the background when the catch is made. That is AWESOME! Way to represent Who Dat Nation!

That is not new for Dallas to use the silent count in shotgun, I think it has to do with the center and him problems with deep snaps.

Good job to those who went. This is from the game thread on a Cowboyszone forum. They definately noticed and were taken by it. These are all from different posters in the 1st qtr of the game.
There sure are a lot of Saints fans there
Embarrassing drive by the defense. Embarrassing with the amount of saints fans there.
Not looking like our day, on top of that is the embarrassing amount of saints fans in the stands.
Truly embarassing how many Saints fans there are today
What is this the Superdome? Good god they will find another bandwagon to jump onto next year. Bandwagoners!!!!!
Warm weather team, bad record and Katrina = A lot of Saints fans.

That is not new for Dallas to use the silent count in shotgun, I think it has to do with the center and him problems with deep snaps.

A. What the hell is a [modedit]?

B. What the hell are you talking about?

C. Apparently your center has problems with more than just the deep snaps.

I would estimate one-third of the stadium was who dat fans. I've never seen so many visiting fans in an opponent's stadium.

A. What the hell is a [mod edit]?

B. What the hell are you talking about?

C. Apparently your center has problems with more than just the deep snaps.

A. Sorry using phone and have auto spellcheck and did not catch that.
B. I was saying it is not uncommon for us to use a silent count on shotgun even at home.
C. He had been a better blocker than a snapper, this year problems with both.

Dallas fans should know what bandwagon fans are all about because I would be willing to bet half of the "so called" dallas fans are bandwagon fans because they want to say they are fans of "America's Team" Hurl.

I am also getting tired of opposing teams fans bringing up Katrina the way they do sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom