Cowboys loss and Skippy Baylis response ??? (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I know this is the Saints forum, but there are members here, who hate the Cowboys as much as the Falcons.

Anybody watch Skip Baylis today and his response to "his Cowboys" loss?? Any good highlights ??? Any BS comments or excuses? Thanks

Go GreenBay beat the ******* [mod edit] Falcons next weekend !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop getting worked up about Skip Bayless, he gets paid to stir the pot. That's his job, so if you hate him, then ignore him because talking about him makes him successful which means you have to hear more about him.

wait you want someone else to do your skip bayless watching dirty work for you?

i'm not taking that bullet for anyone

anyway, it's obviously become a shtic for him so i'mm even less interested than 'not interested at all'

Skip Bayless is Skip Bayless; he couldn't do anything else but come on the way he did.

Dallas: Too much pre-game hype; they believed their own press. Inexperienced in the playoffs;

Green Bay: Playoff experience. They've lost heartbreakers in the playoffs in the past few years. They will go into Atlanta and make it an interesting match. If they play with zero turnovers, I like their chances vs. the Falcons.

:gosaints:

Skip Bayless is Skip Bayless; he couldn't do anything else but come on the way he did.

Dallas: Too much pre-game hype; they believed their own press. Inexperienced in the playoffs;

Green Bay: Playoff experience. They've lost heartbreakers in the playoffs in the past few years. They will go into Atlanta and make it an interesting match. If they play with zero turnovers, I like their chances vs. the Falcons.

:gosaints:

pre game hype or not, they sure made a good game of it, and took it to the wire.

I'm a huge Dak fan but seeing how he handles this year will be telling. I think he's the one guy who will be able to use it to get even better but time will tell.

The best clip of Skip is when Jaylen Rose called him out on his High School basket ball BS.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mLH0wOK92pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom