Cowboys make Garrett highest-paid assistant in NFL (1 Viewer)

Wish you guys could have heard Adam Schein and Solomon Wilcots on Sirius yesterday talking about Jerry Jones being on the sidelines right beside Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett. They referred to the Pepsi commercial and how it is probably a more realistic interpretation of what takes place in Dallas. They said it's not like Jerry is calling the plays, but he's more than likely having an influence on the plays that are being called.

As far as I'm concerned, Jerry Jones just wants a couple of string puppets who he can control and his ego is all he is worried about. Forget the titles, Jerry Jones is the head coach and GM of the Cowboys.

One of the highlights of my football season was seeing the look on Jerry Jones' plastic face when Romo threw that last pick and the Girls lost. :D

I'd say besides Garrett and his wife, the happiest people to hear this news were the other coordinators in the league. Imagine the bargaining power they will have if their offense is ranked at the top, above Garrett's and are ONLY making 500K.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom