Cowboys Mike McCarthy Tests Positive for Covid. OUT Vs Saints. (1 Viewer)

Cowboys win by 10. Troy Aikman to come out of retirement to play RT... we can't get to dak prescott... within 15 seconds of each snap.

Gg
Game over.
Deuces

This is actually shaping up to be a perfect game for Taysom to get his first start. AK and Ingram back, along with Ram and and Armstead against a depleted Cowboys team. This game, our offense can get back on track with Taysom at the helm and deliver this team some confidence going in to the home stretch.

Last edited:
This is actually shaping up to be a perfect game for Taysom to get his first start. AK and Ingram back, along with Ram and and Armstead against a deleted Cowboys team. This game, our offense can get back on track with Taysom at the helm and deliver this team some confidence going in to the home stretch.

As long as we don't need to complete a 30-yard pass or longer.

Not going to make a huge difference. Everyone knows Moore is running their offense. They'll have Lamb and Cooper back, so offensively they're going to be stacked. Their RT is out with COVID, but they'll slide Collins in at G and have someone else fill RT. This could or could not disrupt chemistry on their line depending on how our rush fairs (which hasn't been good).

Not going to make a huge difference. Everyone knows Moore is running their offense. They'll have Lamb and Cooper back, so offensively they're going to be stacked. Their RT is out with COVID, but they'll slide Collins in at G and have someone else fill RT. This could or could not disrupt chemistry on their line depending on how our rush fairs (which hasn't been good).
i tend to disagree...just look at our game against Carolina when all the coaches were out & we didnt think it would be a big deal

I think any team is better without McCarthy

But… we wouldnt have won either way

Last edited:
i tend to disagree...just look at our game against Carolina when all the coaches were out & we didnt think it would be a big d
We had players out in addition to coaching staff. Dallas is fully loaded minus a G and possibly Zeke.

McCarthy would likely cost Dallas the game if things were tight.

We had players out in addition to coaching staff. Dallas is fully loaded minus a G and possibly Zeke.

McCarthy would likely cost Dallas the game if things were tight.
for now...still a couple more days for other positive results to show up...but we will see

i tend to disagree...just look at our game against Carolina when all the coaches were out & we didnt think it would be a big deal
Carolina had the personnel to take advantage. Not confident we do given the injuries we are dealing with. DAL has the full defensive unit (coach and players). We are missing both starting tackles and no threat of a QB.

(DAL) Simplify the game plan on offense. Run the ball and don’t allow NO to score. I feel it’s an easy game plan to execute and win. We did not have that luxury in week 2.

Should be closer than BUF but comfortable win for DAL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom