Cowboys players ripping coaching staff (1 Viewer)

Saw that on Cowherd. McCarthy was a poor hire. McCarthy in 6 games has as many losses as Rodgers in the last 21 regular season games. I love to bag on Aaron, but it is clear to see McCarthy was the problem in GreenBay.

Check out these bad contracts. Yikes.
View attachment 147752

All of the O-Linemen contracts are worth securing one of the best O-Line long term.
Elliott, Crawford, and Cooper (post-Lamb draft selection) are the worse ones. Dallas paid top dollar to re-sign two replaceable players in Elliott and Cooper based on how they’re playing right now. Elliott looks no better than Latavius Murray in 5 games

All of the O-Linemen contracts are worth securing one of the best O-Line long term.
Elliott, Crawford, and Cooper (post-Lamb draft selection) are the worse ones. Dallas paid top dollar to re-sign two replaceable players in Elliott and Cooper based on how they’re playing right now. Elliott looks no better than Latavius Murray in 5 games
I never thought Elliot was that good. He's a fatass!

If their record gets any worse and the miss the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry fires McCarthy.

If their record gets any worse and the miss the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry fires McCarthy.

With Dalton leading this team, there's no doubt they will have a losing record this season. At best they can hope for 6-10 and win the division but I still don't see that with Dalton... they're going to have to grab Fitzmagic from the Dolphins or some other backup veteran to have any chance this year. Even with Dak the Cowboys still could barely win a game since they have the worst defense in the league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom