Cowboys players ripping coaching staff (1 Viewer)

Mike McCarthy breathing into the mic during press conferences could be used to score a horror film.

I wish I had the motivation to make a video of their follies set to the Michael Myers theme and him breathing. A close up of Zeke's gigantic head would pop up when you least expect it. The ending clip would be Jason Garrett slowly grinning and clapping with the Vincent Price Thriller laugh on top. In my mind, it's epic.

Can't forget the Crypt Keeper himself. I'd make Jerrah scurry across the screen like a skeleton as a transition from one clip to the next. Epic.

Last edited:
EarnestLoathsomeJenny-small.gif

Coopers nice but no way I’m paying him 100 million that’s insane . He’s debatable top 10 and you unload the truck? 5/75-80 million would’ve been my max
And it cost them a first round pick to acquire him, as well.

I also see La'El cashed in after the draft plunge fiasco.

Curious about the note on the team agreeing to keep things internal until now. Did they have open conversations with the coaches or have team meetings to say how they feel about the staff and the job they are doing? If they did and the coaches brushed it off, then yeah, call them out on it.

If, however, the players have only been complaining to each other, internally, then thats on them and now they're publicly breaking the team and making themselves look just as bad.

Urban Meyer had interest in the Dallas job. The fact that they hired McCarthy shows that they are owned and managed by people completely out of touch with modern football.
Jerry Jones had no interest in hiring a coach who would be anything less than a “yes man”. Look at all the post Jimmy Johnson hires outside of Parcells and you won’t see a lot of innovators and guys who could successfully rebuild a team culture that has been below average for 25 years.

Wait, you mean the genius whose OC capabilities with the Saints were limited to run on first down, run on second down, pass on third down and the same genius who decided to make Aaron Brooks a pocket passer ISN'T a fantastic coach? Damn. And no one saw it coming.

Doesn't get any better for them next season if the cap goes down to 175. I think they have about 2.5 million in cap space with a projected 175mm cap and that is before any Dax deal. They should be looking at trying to deal before its too late. Of course all those bloated contracts won't help.

And people around here wanted Mike Nolan promoted. His defense in Dallas is making the Saints look like the steel curtain.
Yeah, LB play was better under Nolan. Maybe it's Peter principal, maybe not. Clearly Spagnoulo wasn't all the problem in 2012, it was also resistance from the Payton cronies, so might be more to the Cowboys dysfunction than just Nolan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom