Cowboys players ripping coaching staff (1 Viewer)

Yeah, LB play was better under Nolan. Maybe it's Peter principal, maybe not. Clearly Spagnoulo wasn't all the problem in 2012, it was also resistance from the Payton cronies, so might be more to the Cowboys dysfunction than just Nolan.
Maybe Nolan is a great position coach and coordinating the entire defense is too much.

The 2 teams that it wouldn’t bother me at all if they never won another game would be the the Cowgirls and the Failcan’ts. In fact I could die a happy man if Atlanta lost every game by the score of 28-3 from now on.

There is a culture and aura that surrounds the Cowboys and it is that they are the Dallas Cowboys. The players have it made to the point that they are infallible and their poor play on the field is always some else's fault and it's because they are the Cowboys. They are America's Team after all.

I heard one of the talking heads a few weeks back give his take on what he's seen with the Cowboys and he said that he sees players constantly out of position and players taking plays off. He also said that he sees a team that is more invested in making splash plays than just playing fundamental and sound football.

Of course he was dismissed as not knowing what he was talking about by a former player because he had never played football at that level.

His come back was great though...................... he said...................."well these Cowboys aren't playing to that level either"!

McCarthy is not the problem The GM is but nobody can fire him so blame goes elsewhere

I'd do that. Maybe we can get them to sell low and get Jaylon Smith too. I'd be willing to forgive the headshot on Kamara...

Assuming that knee isn't a time bomb.
Jaylon smith is too fast to play linebacker.

Cowgirls AND the Falcons in the same season.....and they say dreams don’t come true
hmm never dream about the teams I hate to lose, always dreaming of my teams winning.... maybe you should start the later already lol

Here’s a wild idea.
If the Cowboys only have 3 or 4 wins, do they can McCarthy or let him stay like Jimmy Johnson?

I find bashing your last employer doesn't work very well in an interview for the next job - which is basically what a public statement like this is.

Are the quotes anonymous? If they aren’t then I agree with you, but if they are anonymous than this is like leaving a bad review at Glassdoor.com.

AMERICA´S TEAM!!!

just enjoy it!

and maybe sign Dak after he healed and got dropped by the boys. We have some experience in getting superstar hall of famers. Just hope Miami doesnt get him :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom