Cowboys players ripping coaching staff (2 Viewers)

The issue is that Mike Nolan was put on this Earth to coach LBers. It's what he's good at. I don't blame him for taking the DC job, but that's really not his strong suit.

Add on top of that the fact that every level of the upper management of the football team is the Jones family.

This 100%.
Living in DFW all I hear on the radio before each season is how great each unit is..."how can people stop our offensive line...and zeke...and our receivers...and Dak..."
That still goes on with other teams, even the Saints, but with the Cowboys it's on a whole different level.

I live here in Plano. in the 10 years i lived here I believe the saints missed the play offs once maybe twice and dallas made it maybe 3-4 times 2 by default. Living in Dfw and Coming to saints report you would think its the opposite lol. The cowboys has consistently been 8-8 in a bad division. But every year they going to super bowl, because of a some off the wall stat.

I live here in Plano. in the 10 years i lived here I believe the saints missed the play offs once maybe twice and dallas made it maybe 3-4 times 2 by default. Living in Dfw and Coming to saints report you would think its the opposite lol. The cowboys has consistently been 8-8 in a bad division. But every year they going to super bowl, because of a some off the wall stat.
It is truly amazing how they can never piece it all together with so much talent. When their defense is lights out, their offense is trash. When their offense seems unstoppable, they can’t stop anyone.

Urban Meyer had interest in the Dallas job. The fact that they hired McCarthy shows that they are owned and managed by people completely out of touch with modern football.
To be honest with you, McCarthy wasn't a bad coach. After all, he did some amazing things in Greenbay. I guess you can argue that he had two QB legends as well. I strongly dislike the Cowboys and their fans, but their offense wasn't bad at all.

It is truly amazing how they can never piece it all together with so much talent. When their defense is lights out, their offense is trash. When their offense seems unstoppable, they can’t stop anyone.
They don't have any more talent than the average NFL team. That's their "problem." They don't realize how average they are and can't properly calibrate their expectations. It's like those people who can't sing but show up to a singing audition, then leave crying when the judges say they suck.

Dallas has zero self-awareness. They confuse popularity with talent. Let them tell it, they've been super-talented for the last 15 years. Delusional, grandiose fantasies.

Every NFL team has talent, and Dallas' talent hasn't been able to rise above anyone else's talent since the OJ trial.

But let them keep on thinking they SHOULD be winning stuff. Because that's what keeps them from actually winning stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom