Cowboys players ripping coaching staff (1 Viewer)

All of the O-Linemen contracts are worth securing one of the best O-Line long term.
Elliott, Crawford, and Cooper (post-Lamb draft selection) are the worse ones. Dallas paid top dollar to re-sign two replaceable players in Elliott and Cooper based on how they’re playing right now. Elliott looks no better than Latavius Murray in 5 games

I think Demarcus Lawrence is the worst. He went from a double digit sack guy to a 5 sack guy last year. He has one this year. There was a clear difference the year Zeke was hurt. There was a clear difference before and after they traded for Cooper.

Cowboys players know the power resides with the Joneses, not the coaches. That organization’s model is never going to work.
This 100%.
Living in DFW all I hear on the radio before each season is how great each unit is..."how can people stop our offensive line...and zeke...and our receivers...and Dak..."
That still goes on with other teams, even the Saints, but with the Cowboys it's on a whole different level.

This 100%.
Living in DFW all I hear on the radio before each season is how great each unit is..."how can people stop our offensive line...and zeke...and our receivers...and Dak..."
That still goes on with other teams, even the Saints, but with the Cowboys it's on a whole different level.

I've been here over2 decades now. It's never changed. If anything it's gotten worse. It's why the melt downs are so epic. (And entertaining ) And why even after those two decades, my cowboy hated has done nothing but grown.

Coopers nice but no way I’m paying him 100 million that’s insane . He’s debatable top 10 and you unload the truck? 5/75-80 million would’ve been my max

With Dalton leading this team, there's no doubt they will have a losing record this season. At best they can hope for 6-10 and win the division but I still don't see that with Dalton... they're going to have to grab Fitzmagic from the Dolphins or some other backup veteran to have any chance this year. Even with Dak the Cowboys still could barely win a game since they have the worst defense in the league.
Let’s trade them Jameis for a 1st round pick.

Urban Meyer had interest in the Dallas job. The fact that they hired McCarthy shows that they are owned and managed by people completely out of touch with modern football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom