Cowboys Trade (1 Viewer)

MSUSaint

Veteran
Reaction score
I saw someone post about possibly trading Jameis to the Cowboys which got me thinking, “why don’t we trade Taysom to Dallas?”

He was with McCarthy (briefly) and the Packers and is somewhat familiar with their system. He is more mobile than Dalton and can sling it down field. I know Payton likes him but he’s almost a non-factor this season.

This is completely hypothetical, but Dallas could use a spark and we could use a pass rusher. Or another 3rd round pick at this point.

Thanks to the terrible contract the Saints gave him, they’d probably have to give the Cowboys a draft pick to get them to take him. It ain’t happening.

Honestly, I don't think Taysom is our future at QB. I could be wrong and Sean is purposely holding him back, but I just don't see it and the fact that he's throw what 2-3 passes so far (and that was only if the first read was open). It kind of shows he doesn't have much confidence in the passing game or he's just to scared to commit a turnover. He is a great runner but we just drafted Stevens who was labeled a Taysom clone. Part of me would hate to see him traded (especially to the Cowgirls) but if we can get something for him in return (FS, LB, Pass Rusher, Draft Pick) I would be ok with it.

It’s not about him being a non factor this season he still is playing a lot of snaps just because he’s not scoring more TDs than Julio did like last year doesn’t mean he’s not doing anything and obviously the coach sees a lot in him so I highly doubt he’s even on the trade radar.. People on this forum jump ship so hard, he is still learning and on top of that like 4+ different position groups currently.

Thanks to the terrible contract the Saints gave him, they’d probably have to give the Cowboys a draft pick to get them to take him. It ain’t happening.
Everyone knows someone would have paid him. Saints know what they have in Hill as a QB and know if he can continue to improve.
They didn't pay him for the handful of plays he gave us every other game last year. They like him. Deal with it 👍

Everyone knows someone would have paid him. Saints know what they have in Hill as a QB and know if he can continue to improve.
They didn't pay him for the handful of plays he gave us every other game last year. They like him. Deal with it 👍

I’m dealing with it and I hope they are right. He’s going to count 16 million against the cap next season and he’s 30 years old with about a buck fitty career passing yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom