Cowboys Unwittingly Show Draft Board (1 Viewer)

Looking at where they are picking they will probably end up with Kenny Phillips

Note - these are only their rankings on DB's....not their entire draft order....

Good find though.

I doubt it's a ruse. The other teams spend too much money and resources scouting players to really care one way or the other who the cowgirls want.

its a ploy. But if its not its probably just the order of dbs' that they want. Doesnt mean that they are just looking at dbs' in the first. Personally all i have been hearing from the experts are that if they cant have mcfadden then they will go for Felix Jones, who JJ thinks very highly of. Could also have trade possibilities though. If they have DRC at the top of their list and they think they would have to give up to much to get mcfadden then maybe they give us the two picks and get DRC at 10. But thats a HUGE maybe. Probably wont happen.

Has JJ's love affair with DMac ended? (yes I realize this is DB's, but I'm still curious).

Smokescreen? They purposely let the camera get a shot of their "assumed" draft board. The list looks pretty right, though...

I think it's really possible for some of these people to make a mistake or two. I think everybody gets really paranoid about everything being a smokescreen all of the time like these guys are rocket scientists or something.

This doesn't look like a smokescreen it looks like they messed up !! Please take inconsideration that this is the DB coach of San Diego when they drafted Antoino Cromartie...... Now he is the Def. Cord. of the cowgirls. I've meet him twice. He comes into the resturant I work at and takes things togo

I think this could be ours also, but we shall see on draft day

Them not having DMAC on that list simply means they don't think he'll fall that far... hell the Saints didn't even invite Reggie in to talk to the team before the draft because everybody knew the Texans would take him... it makes since to me...

but let me ask this... its no secret that the Cowpatties need CB help. If we're at 10, and the 2 DTs are off the board (very likely)... does Loomis trade that 10th pick to Dallas? We may have to offer something else besides the 10th pick to get the deal done, but do you take it?

lol...that's great. They'll have to trade up for DRC though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom