Cowboys up offer for Pacman (1 Viewer)

We don't have a 4th this year and we cannot offer a 3rd or 4th next year because they are both potentially tied up in the Vilma trade. I don't want this trash bag anyway. He is proving over and over again that he is extremely unintelligent (both with the way he speaks and acts). It's usually said in the context of dating, but I'll say it now...you can't fix stupid.

:hihi: A 3rd rounder. I can't wait for the huge controversy this year. The Boys give out a 3/4 for Pacman. Then Goodell refuses to reinstate him, followed by Jerry Jones trying to pay off Goodell. Here's to Pacman-gate 2008. :beerchug:

Just read on ESPN crawler the cowgirls offered a player along with the 7th that they originally offered.

Payton and Co will stay clear of Pac... don't even worry... (pure speculation on my part)

Yall would be sick if he went to the cowboys and had like 8+ int's and gave them no trouble and even stayed out of trouble. You guys are so quick to judge a man on his past. I'm glad none of you are God, we would all be going to hell.

I wonder if the player the Cowboys are wanting to trade away is Carpenter.

I wonder if the player the Cowboys are wanting to trade away is Carpenter.

It could me a number of players. Carpenter, Ellis or Spears are all high on the list of possible trades. Ellis would make the most sense because the Titans need a pass rusher and Ellis would rather play in a 4-3 system. Plus Ellis is 32 and 1st round pick Anthony Spencer is in place to take over. Spears would also make sense because he is better suited to play 3 tech in a 4-3 and hasn't been very productive as a DE in the 3-4 plus this is another need position for the Titans.

It could me a number of players. Carpenter, Ellis or Spears are all high on the list of possible trades. Ellis would make the most sense because the Titans need a pass rusher and Ellis would rather play in a 4-3 system. Plus Ellis is 32 and 1st round pick Anthony Spencer is in place to take over. Spears would also make sense because he is better suited to play 3 tech in a 4-3 and hasn't been very productive as a DE in the 3-4 plus this is another need position for the Titans.

ellis had a career year last year in the 3-4, and didnt even play the whole season while making the pro bowl. so that doesnt make sense. spears is a slight possibility...if they move jay ratliff to de opposite of canty, sure...and carps cap number is ridiculous to move, so i really doubt its him...possibly akin ayodele? or a younger player, like sam hurd or miles austin? who knows...but, definitely not ellis, and most likely neither spears..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom