Cowboys up offer for Pacman (1 Viewer)

On NFL Total Access, they said the Titans want a 3rd, the Cowboys offered a 5th

A 3rd for Jones? Ridiculous! They should be paying the Cowboys to rid them on that cancer.

I think a 5th would be worth a shot. Not sure I'd use a 4th on a character like Pacman though.

It's only a matter of time, and probably not long, before he's in trouble again. It's a shame because of the guy's talent, but I wouldn't touch him. Dallas is probably the perfect place for him.

I think a 5th would be worth a shot. Not sure I'd use a 4th on a character like Pacman though.

A 4th for a STUD on the field is worth the gamble of his actions off the field. What is the likelihood of a 4th rounder making the team OR producing what Pacman could produce on the field?

This is basically a hard decision for the cowboys. Do they think Jones will be able to regain rookie form and be a stud for them? Probably. Do they think he will have off the field issues as he's had in the past. Will see. Jones is a beast when he has his head screwed on right. He would give the cowgirls a very good CB and a great return man. This is a big risk/reward situation. If i was them i would give them a 4th. The patriots were in this situation also. Did they think Moss could produce? Obviously. Did they think he would be happy? I'm guessing they did when they gave Oakland a 4th. Did it payoff? Hell Yeah. Him and Brady broke records. It was a huge risk/reward because Moss had serious Character issues. Now he didn't get arrested 6 times for being involved in strip clubs and gangs. But he was known to have a temper and go off on his coaches. They took a huge risk, and the reward was EXCELLENT.

they just said on NFL LIVE the Boys are offering a PICK and a PLAYER. they didn't specify what round pick tho. I'm willing to bet its a 5th though.

I don't know... our 4th round pick from last year proved to be a valuable contributor to the team. A 4th round pick for a pro-bowl caliber cornerback, who will be forced to accept a minimal pay, low risk contract??? Let me think about it. :scratch:

I don't know... our 4th round pick from last year proved to be a valuable contributor to the team. A 4th round pick for a pro-bowl caliber cornerback, who will be forced to accept a minimal pay, low risk contract??? Let me think about it. :scratch:

Dude...although funny, that's just soo wrong!! But I like the way you think!

This is basically a hard decision for the cowboys. Do they think Jones will be able to regain rookie form and be a stud for them? Probably. Do they think he will have off the field issues as he's had in the past. Will see. Jones is a beast when he has his head screwed on right. He would give the cowgirls a very good CB and a great return man. This is a big risk/reward situation. If i was them i would give them a 4th. The patriots were in this situation also. Did they think Moss could produce? Obviously. Did they think he would be happy? I'm guessing they did when they gave Oakland a 4th. Did it payoff? Hell Yeah. Him and Brady broke records. It was a huge risk/reward because Moss had serious Character issues. Now he didn't get arrested 6 times for being involved in strip clubs and gangs. But he was known to have a temper and go off on his coaches. They took a huge risk, and the reward was EXCELLENT.

The difference is that PacMan is one infraction away from another suspension. With Moss, you just had to worry about his attitude and desire. Pacman has to remain squeaky clean.

Dale Carter, Hollis Thomas and a lineman from KC (forgot his name) missed games for us due to suspensions. Thomas' case wasn't so bad.

we could offer our 5th, just to make the cowboys pony up a higher choice. Or a conditional 4th next year. ;)

the boys are offering a PICK and a PLAYER! according to NFL LIVE. who do you guys think, theoretically, we would include with our pick to up the boys?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom