N/S Cowboys vs Patriots (1 Viewer)

How bill ever thought punting back to the Cowboys with half his defense hurt is beyond me. They hadn’t stopped them all second half. Not going on fourth and three ? He might as well not even took the first possession in OT if that was the mindset

Dallas is a better team than last year. Still don't look like a 5-1 team, though.
Yeah, I'm waiting for them to play a "good team" before making any type of judgment. They lost to TB. Then barely beat LAC which they're a legit team. Then beat a putrid PHI team, beat CAR without CMC, beat NYG with no one because everyone got injured, then beat NE with a rook QB. Next up is MIN which should be a W for them as well.

They're stacked but I believe their weakness is with coaching outside of Moore. They're not deep behind their first stringers either. Once injuries hit, they'll be a diff. team.

Last edited:
So should I watch Geno Smith and the Steelers or finish season 3 of You
I think watching Season 3 of You might be more entertaining, tension-filled, and deliciously-fraught because the honeymoon in SF between Joe and Love Quinn is over, if there weren’t already warning signs before the end of Season 2 ended last year. The only real reason why Joe is staying behind in Madre Linda is partly because of his newfound responsibility towards his son and his desire to be a better, more responsible parent then his mother was to him(and she was way in over her head, one time leaving him alone in a supermarket for over 4 hours) and this self-masochistic belief that he sort of deserves to be punished for kind of leading Love’s brother, Forty, to go over the deep end and get himself shot before he had a chance to gun down Joe.

Joe’s biggest problem is that unlike Dexter, so far at least, he can’t disappear into the PNW or Alaska like Mr. Morgan could and he’s too impulsive in that he leads too many unsolved pieces behind, like Candace at the end of Season 1/Season 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom