Cowboys (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I really hope Dallas can beat up on Da Dirty Birds. Go Cowbooys. I hate both teams but this is one day I am pulling for the Cowgirls....:1zhelp:

If none of us Saints' fans weren't rooting for the Cowboys this weekend to beat the Falcons, we wouldn't be true Saints' fans.

Go Cowboys!! WHO DAT!!!!

Boy, this is a problem I never thought I'd face....Gotta go Cowsquirts...tie would be good though.

It used to be on this board 49ers was a very dirty word fighting word more so than the falcons.
But here I go GO COWBOYS, gee that's a nasty taste in my mouth

I know a falcons loss helps us more then a Dallas loss, BUT I just can't pull for the cowboys. I hate both teams!!!

I feel sick to my stomach about it, but I want the Cowturds to beat the Falqueens. It helps the Saints out more.

I do want some of them to get injured though, Not career threatning mind you, but enough to knock them out for the season. Both teams

Wouldn't it hurt both teams if they tied?

i hope they coem out with a draw
It's been explained several times now why one should wish for a Falcons loss.

1) The Falcons are our direct competition
2) The Cowboys would likely still be 3rd in the NFC East, which probably keeps them out of the playoffs again
3) A tie essentially reduces them to a 15-game schedule, and as such, finishing with the same amount of wins (which is all you can worry about - these teams play to win) gives them the advantage because of fewer losses.
3a) tl;dr version: A tie helps them
4) You don't have to hope the Cowboys kick their tails. A 7-6 victory will be adequate.
5) If the Cowboys play them really tough and beat them down physically, it helps us because Atlanta is our next opponent.
6) The Cowboys already beat the rest of the NFC South (aside from us) and frankly, they deserve our support this week.
7) You can proudly resume your Cowboys hatred next week.

No way I can pull for the Cowboys. We can take care of the Falcons without their help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom