Cowboys (1 Viewer)

I won't root for the Cowboys to win, but I will root for the Falcons too lose. (I know it makes NO sense but it does help salve my conscience)

If none of us Saints' fans weren't rooting for the Cowboys this weekend to beat the Falcons, we wouldn't be true Saints' fans.

Go Cowboys!! WHO DAT!!!!

I disagree... why root for the Cowboys? we beat the Falcons, it doesnt matter who they beat....

I disagree... why root for the Cowboys? we beat the Falcons, it doesnt matter who they beat....

Facing a team for the 3rd time in a season (playoffs) can be a very unpredictable situation. Why pull for the Falcons to make it to the playoff?

you always root for the saints...u want the saints to win and u want every other outcome to benefit the saints as much as possible....soooo if one is to be called a true saints fan, one MUST root for the cowboys this week....sometimes what one might see as morally wrong can be a good thing for the greater good...sooo (lord help me and forgive me and all of us) goo cowboys?! dont worry this is better for the greater good fellas

you always root for the saints...u want the saints to win and u want every other outcome to benefit the saints as much as possible....soooo if one is to be called a true saints fan, one MUST root for the cowboys this week....sometimes what one might see as morally wrong can be a good thing for the greater good...sooo (lord help me and forgive me and all of us) goo cowboys?! dont worry this is better for the greater good fellas

I understand your point, but when one has lived with these obnoxious cowboy fans as long as I have it makes it very difficult to want anything good to happen concerning that franchise. Frankly I don't care anything about that game except that I want both teams to lose. Whatever happens, happens. So be it.

It used to be on this board 49ers was a very dirty word fighting word more so than the falcons.
But here I go GO COWBOYS, gee that's a nasty taste in my mouth
You could take a lesson from my dog. Whenever my wife gives him leftovers, he licks his butt to get the taste out of his mouth.

A loss or tie by atlanta would do me fine.

I'm not rooting for the cowboys to win so much as i'm rooting for the clowns to lose. Thats the best that i can do.

I understand your point, but when one has lived with these obnoxious cowboy fans as long as I have it makes it very difficult to want anything good to happen concerning that franchise. Frankly I don't care anything about that game except that I want both teams to lose. Whatever happens, happens. So be it.
root against Atlanta, then. Nobody is saying to learn the Cowboys' roster from top to bottom. We're saying to pull for the situation that hel...

sigh, why do I keep getting dragged into this?

I will say that I hope the Falcons lose and just leave it at that.

On the other hand, a Falcons win would not be so bad in this situation either. 1) that means Dallas loses - always music to my ears. 2) We control our destiny with the Falcons - two wins against them essentially gives us a four game lead with the one game advantage we have now plus the tie-breaker. 3) I cannot count how many times a team has roared out of the gate and peaked too early because they get a large cushion over their division foes and then coast into the playoffs. They are then subsequently surprised and knocked out of the playoffs due to the extreme level of raised intensity. While I would like to think a veteran team like the Saints would not allow this to happen, having the Falcons within arms' reach would be beneficial to the Saints by keeping them on their toes all season long.

For Gods sake just don't watch the last couple minutes where they keep showing JJ with that stupid smirk on his face. That will ruin a good falcons loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True Saints' fans root for whomever is playing against the Falcons, unless it's another division rival and then that depends on the current situation on how that will effect the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom