Cowgirl Fans not happy at all (1 Viewer)

I like the comments saying that you can't catch a whiff of a live NFL game for $29. The Dome begs to differ. I really feel like I have great seats for $30. And 2 rows behind me are $18 a game.

I like the comments saying that you can't catch a whiff of a live NFL game for $29. The Dome begs to differ. I really feel like I have great seats for $30. And 2 rows behind me are $18 a game.

Please tell me what section you sit in. I've been looking at tickets to a N.O. game for this year and the cheapest I can find are over $150/seat.

Please tell me what section you sit in. I've been looking at tickets to a N.O. game for this year and the cheapest I can find are over $150/seat.

He is quoting the season ticket price. Anything on the market now will be much more expensive.

I wouldn't have blamed the people that were denied a bathroom to drop their pants and pee right there. Coming from someone in the design business, there are codes against this. I don't understand how JJ got away with not having bathroom access for this entire section of the stadium

Something's missing.

Im with you

The place should be demolished.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bSefSLaPFs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bSefSLaPFs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fans will get p'd off when they realize that they overpaid to see a mediocre product and revolt.

Sounds as though they already got p'd off. :ezbill:

Seriously, I was so happy that the Cowboys lost their first game in the Egodome.

Cowboys probably beat Carolina this week ... wouldn't eliminate Panthers from division race, but put them in a big hole. If Tampa loses as well, could already set-up as a 2-team race between Saints and Falcons. Let's see if banged-up Pats can beat Atlanta ... Pats have not looked good this season, really should be 0-2 as Buffalo gave away the game to them.

Cowboys probably beat Carolina this week ... wouldn't eliminate Panthers from division race, but put them in a big hole. If Tampa loses as well, could already set-up as a 2-team race between Saints and Falcons. Let's see if banged-up Pats can beat Atlanta ... Pats have not looked good this season, really should be 0-2 as Buffalo gave away the game to them.

Don't sell the kittycats out just yet. Jake might have one or two <strike>good</strike> <strike>serviceable</strike> lucky games left. Who knows what BS JJ told the Cowboys this week to get in their head and screw them up. I will be pulling for Carolina to squeak one out.

WOW! way to go jerry,No fan,American,or human deserves to be treated like that for a record!If the league is not careful the NFL might end up like heavy weight boxing,a thing of the past!

In the end this will blow over. It's abusive and was wrong of Jerry to hide the fact that he PLANNED to abuse the fans for this, but it will blow over.

If he had been honest about it from the beginning I bet the crazy Dallas fans would have gone anyway and that would have caused less of a problem. But he didn't.

Since the scene that happened with the extra 20,000 fans won't be repeated, things will settle down and eventually be fine. Of course if the Cowboys keep losing, things won't be good in BigD irregardless of this whole stadium mess.

Let's hope that's the case! I hate Dallas!

I like to affectionately call the stadium:

"The Jerry Jones House of Worship for the Worship of Jerry Jones"

And that's exactly what the media has done with promoting this place. I hope it continues to get poor reviews from the people that count the most. The fans. Only then, will the media know of it's failure.

Except for the bathroom thing, the fans got exactly what they deserved. Stand in a packed balcony with no view of the field to watch the game on tv? Sign me up... I hope this team sinks lower and lower into the abyss of mediocrity and has trouble meeting the blackout deadlines for the next several seasons.

I especially thought it was funny that one of the bloggers said they might find a new favorite team. That just shows the typical character and nature of a cowgirls fan. I want to puke.
Not sure why people deserve to be treated like cattle, even if they are from Texas. I hope some one treats you this way. I'm sure you deserve it too.

Jerry's a cowboy.....he treats the fans like cattle, herding them up & treating them like S*#@!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom