Cowgirl Fans not happy at all (1 Viewer)

JJ is a very successful businessman. I don't care about his team, but I respect the way he can get peoples money.

I wouldn't have blamed the people that were denied a bathroom to drop their pants and pee right there. Coming from someone in the design business, there are codes against this. I don't understand how JJ got away with not having bathroom access for this entire section of the stadium

Something's missing.

Except for the bathroom thing, the fans got exactly what they deserved. Stand in a packed balcony with no view of the field to watch the game on tv? Sign me up... I hope this team sinks lower and lower into the abyss of mediocrity and has trouble meeting the blackout deadlines for the next several seasons.

I especially thought it was funny that one of the bloggers said they might find a new favorite team. That just shows the typical character and nature of a cowgirls fan. I want to puke.

I think this is the beginning of the downturn for Dallas. Fans will get p'd off when they realize that they overpaid to see a mediocre product and revolt.

Except for the bathroom thing, the fans got exactly what they deserved. Stand in a packed balcony with no view of the field to watch the game on tv? Sign me up... I hope this team sinks lower and lower into the abyss of mediocrity and has trouble meeting the blackout deadlines for the next several seasons.

I especially thought it was funny that one of the bloggers said they might find a new favorite team. That just shows the typical character and nature of a cowgirls fan. I want to puke.
thats exactly what i've been saying all along.... they have the biggest bandwagon... Bandwagon fans can not be trusted LOL

It's a good day when cowgirl fans are in dismay. They'll probably find some other team soon. I just hope it's not the Saints.

Can you really call it a band wagon in Dallas though? It's more like JJ built a super stretch party wagon being pulled by 52 somewhat mediocre horses. People are now realizing it kinda smells being down wind of 52 horses that are stinking up the road and they're now going to the bailing left and right.

The Dallas Cowboys franchise is a horrible franchise to be a fan of. I hate them with a romantic passion!

Blood sucking Jerrah Jones! **** the Cowboys, and the Cowgirls too, and the mini horse they rode in on.

From Andrew's link above, clipped from the apology letter the Cowboys sent out to the Party Pass fans:

If it helps at all, the only reason so many party passes were sold for Sunday's game was to break the attendance record. I can assure you that only 1/3 of that amount of party passes will be sold for each game going forward...10,000 max instead of 30,000. That was a one-time deal for the grand opening of the stadium.

Sincerely, Dallas Cowboys Football Club

Frankly, I think attendance records should be based on SEATS SOLD, not standing room only tickets, or at best, only the number of SRO tickets that would have a decent view of the field, which does not include the guy who has to stand 4 rows back. This "attendance record" should have an asterick next to it, IMO. It's a cheat.

Frankly, I think attendance records should be based on SEATS SOLD, not standing room only tickets, or at best, only the number of SRO tickets that would have a decent view of the field, which does not include the guy who has to stand 4 rows back. This "attendance record" should have an asterick next to it, IMO. It's a cheat.

Even if it is tickets SOLD, if they give refunds for 20000 tickets, shouldn't they give the record back too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom