Cowgirl Fans not happy at all (1 Viewer)

I live in Dallas! Let me tell you how fun this is right now. I actually can't wait for MNF this week because I have a feeling that Carolina has a chance to win this game.

Jerry Jones = the devil

He will try to do for the NFL what Vince McMahon Jr. did for wrestling. He will be the owner who tries to put an end to revenue sharing and parity in the NFL. He wants to get back to the good ole days when 2 teams could buy their Superbowl by putting together teams of veteran superstars. He is all that is bad about the game.

By the way did anyone see him picking his nose during the game up in his owners box?

Man that was all over the news here. I was laughing so hard I couldn't see the screen!

Hey, they never specifically said that you could actually see the field with the "Party Pass".
At least the Party Pass folks got some Caged-In Pole Dancing Chix! :smilielol:

Oh, I see. So that unbelievabe stat they showed with the record crowd beating out the highest attended Superbowl was because they sold a dump load of tickets to stand on the sidewalk and watch a big TV and spend a fortune on drinks. What a genius. If JJ had only told the party passers to bring their man diapers there would have been nothing to complain about. Brilliant!

Ending revenue sharing won't solve the Cowboys woes. Neither will signing high priced free agents (exhibit A: The Redskins).

Good Coaching and scouting. Drafting smart quality players, and commitment to a common goal would seem to be a good place to start.

But hey, I didn't just build a stadium either...

By the way did anyone see him picking his nose during the game up in his owners box?

Links on youtube people!! for us internet illiterate folks that want a good laugh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom