Cowgirls v. Kitties MNF (1 Viewer)

Well...heres to Jake staying the course and tossing up gimmie interceptions when they face the Saints.

looks like this game is going to end up in a tie 0-0. :hihi:

I was thinking we might only have one more good chance for Drew to throw for 7 TDs. But we've got the Rams, Redskins (who should be imploding nicely), the Bucs (twice), and the Panties (twice). I'm liking that our schedule is backloaded with our divisional games where at first I hated they were all bunched up like that.

Jake is pathetic with his shoulder shrugs and throwing up his arms. You never see Drew doing that. He's too busy thinking about the next play.

Yeah, but give Tony Romo a gimmie 15 yds, he and his team will just give it right back.

So many leg whips and tripping calls lately.

Bill Simmons tweet...

Note to the Monday Night FB booth: It's OK. You can say that both of these teams suck. We're all thinking it. Let it fly.

What's that sound? I think it's the Cowboys toilet bowl imploding into the vortex caused by all this sucking.

i hate rooting for the cowboys, but cmon i want the pansies to be 3 back. Wow nice catch btw.

Crap. I hate to see the Panthers celibrate anything. They think they just won the Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom