Cowherd and Peter King believe that Carolina is the most likely landing spot for Teddy Bridgewater (1 Viewer)

I hope he goes to an AFC team like Miami or Cincinnati. I don't want to have to root against him every year. A team like Chicago would at least be a more friendlier competition.

If I was the one pulling the strings for the NFL, I would have him go to LA. He's a trend setter, has great character and a good story that can hopefully build some form of legitimacy for the Rams being in LA. So far, all they have is the worst SB and the sideline keeper...

I hope he goes to an AFC team like Miami or Cincinnati. I don't want to have to root against him every year. A team like Chicago would at least be a more friendlier competition.

If I was the one pulling the strings for the NFL, I would have him go to LA. He's a trend setter, has great character and a good story that can hopefully build some form of legitimacy for the Rams being in LA. So far, all they have is the worst SB and the sideline keeper...

Judging from lasnite, u may have the wrong L.A. team in mind. I'd bet Lynn would love to have him

Sounds like two morons throwing darts and creating talking points leading up to the Saints/Panthers matchup

I wouldn't sign with Carolina if I was Teddy. They don't have a Michael Thomas type receiver in their offense. Olsen will be retiring soon.
They have a decent young group of WRs and CMC could easily take burden off of Teddy. Plus, they could always get a top WR via draft or FA.

What about the Chargers? Rivers looks done. Tyrod Taylor or Teddy Bridgewater?

Welp, that’s all good stuff

I hope he stays here. 2 pages until someone said it

I think he ends up staying. The only team I could see him going to is the Chargers. Every other possibility has too many red flags. In Carolina, for example, you’ve got one of the worst pass blocking o-lines and Norv Turner calling the plays.

Kitties' new owner has bigger dreams.

A more likely scenario is he cleans house after this season, tries to sign a big-name GM and coach, and starts a true rebuild with his own stamp on it, and since Teddy doesn't have that "franchise QB" look about him, I don't see it happening in Carolina.

Mind you, if Drew Brees retired at the end of this year and Payton said "Teddy's our guy," I'd be fine with that.

I just don't think it's what the Panthers have in mind.

I also think Chicago is the place for him, specially since he has played and succeed in that division.

If Pace stays in Chicago, Teddy may be their choice.

Chicago, Tampa Bay, and San Diego are my top 3 landing spots for Teddy. Chicago is a QB away from competitive. TB may move on from Winston with a 19/18 TD/Int ratio for a QB with a 9/2 ratio this year. SD could see Rivers retire since his contract ends this season.

Teams like Miami and Cincy should draft high enough to get top QB. Washington may stick with Haskins and rebuild other areas (LT, CB). Carolina sticks with Allen and probably finishes 8-8 missing out on top talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom