Cowherd and SAS, both on [Mod Edit] Russell Wilson and the Seahawks this morning. (1 Viewer)

The Seahawks do look good and Russell is a heck of a QB and they have beaten the Saints plenty of times so I don’t see any reason to resent the respect they get. It doesn’t have anything to do with the Saints.
If you saw the show, you would understand since both discussions, were about the Seahawks vs Saints comparison. But I'll forgive you, for not having seen either and not understanding where I am coming from. It happens.

I didn't find any of it funny. Everyone needs to check themselves when posting on the SSF, particularly in their phrasing within the titles. This isn't the EE or Locker Room. We have higher standards here.
I get it, but it was a personal view that you take exception with on your site. You are the owner of this site. I get your rules and will be more mindful to comply going forward. No problem. That being said, there are a lot worse things in life. Have a great day.

It is simply amazing. Now that the Seahawks have Adams back and their acquisition of Dunlap, the Seahawks are so much better now....blah blah blah. And oh by the way, Wilson and his offense is simply unstoppable. Did they see the Eagles game where those mighty Seahawks managed to put up a whopping 23 points? Do they ever watch Saints games? I doubt it.

2 fleur de lis (if I could) for getting your thread title mod censored. Bravo!

I get it, but it was a personal view that you take exception with on your site. You are the owner of this site. I get your rules and will be more mindful to comply going forward. No problem. That being said, there are a lot worse things in life. Have a great day.
I got a chuckle.

I thought I heard Kellerman say he liked the Saints this morning. Anyway they are debate shows. They are not supposed to agree.

Well many picked the Saints the past 3 years and we see what happened. Can't expect them to ride the train every year!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom