Cox Cable HD is pathetic (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I don't even know why I'm paying extra for HD. You don't get CBS, FOX, or NBC in HD. The only worthwhile channels in HD are ESPN and ABC.

And i bought an antenna like some on here suggested but that didnt give me any HD channels (I live by the airport so that might be a problem I guess)

are you sure you're accessing the HD channels?

because i thought my antenna didn't work as well, but then i set the channel autosetup to include digital channels and that worked. now i get cbs and fox beautiful.

at first i was just hitting "4.1" but nothing came up. the auto-setup is the only thing that worked.

just a tip.

I had Dish TV hooked up yesterday. Cheaper than Cox or Direct TV, but the HD look doesn't compare like Cox. I have a 30 day window to switch. It may not take that long.

For those who do have Dish TV, anyone have the MLB or NBA package?

Anybody else have an opinion about Cox, Dish or Direct HD?

are you sure you're accessing the HD channels?

because i thought my antenna didn't work as well, but then i set the channel autosetup to include digital channels and that worked. now i get cbs and fox beautiful.

at first i was just hitting "4.1" but nothing came up. the auto-setup is the only thing that worked.

just a tip.

Hmm, well I have a Mitsubishi HDTV and I set it up to memorize the Air channels and it does that and just gives me a bunch of random channels in standard def. Then it starts memorizing digital channels but none actually show up. What do you mean by 4.1?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom