CP3 to be on Kimmel, what if a Saint.... (1 Viewer)

ABC.com: Jimmy Kimmel Live! - Upcoming Guests

CP3 is slotted to be on Kimmel tonight since the Hornets play the Lakers in LA tomorrow. How would you guys feel if one of the Saints Players did this during the season the night before a game?

The reason I bring this up is there is so much negativity towards Bush becuase of the commercials he shoots, I'm curious to see the boards opinion on Paul doing filming a TV show, especially considering all of the Bush Commercials are filmed in the off-season, not the night before a game on the stretch run before the Playoffs begin.

IMO, I think neither are big deals and I think both are great for them, their teams and the city. But, I can't imagine the ground swell of criticism Reggie would recieve if Reggie was on Kimmel or any Late Night Show the night before we play the Raiders during the season.

Just curious of your thoughts....

Love the way you are sneaking Chris Paul converstaion on the Saints Board. The guy is the MVP and we all know it lol. Players do interviews before games all the time. We all know that as well.

But nice way to slide CP3 on the board.

Love the way you are sneaking Chris Paul converstaion on the Saints Board. The guy is the MVP and we all know it lol. Players do interviews before games all the time. We all know that as well.

But nice way to slide CP3 on the board.

gimme a break. just look at some of the riduculous non-saints related threads that are consistenly posted on this board. the guy posted a legitimate question with a saints reference and you think he's being slick.

gimme a break. just look at some of the riduculous non-saints related threads that are consistenly posted on this board. the guy posted a legitimate question with a saints reference and you think he's being slick.

Yes and your point was..... what? Because Im not getting it. It was a nice way to slide Cp3 on the board letting all of us know he would be on late night. Come on I did'nt say I had a problem with it. I was just complimenting his hustle.

Glad to see another New Orleans team finally getting some media attention, and they deserve it! but that being said...Go Spurs!

This is good for Chris Paul, the Hornets and New Orleans, as all need more exposure. This won't have any negative impact on Paul or the Hornets at all.

That said, I don't have any problem with Reggie doing commercials over the summer. Peyton Manning does a billion commercials every year and it hasn't messed with him. As long as Bush is going to practice/workouts, and getting his rest, he can do commercials when he wants to. People who say otherwise are being a little crazy.

CP3 was brilliant on the Kimmel show. He conucted himself professionally. He managed to volley some comedic banter with Jimmy Kimmel and was a fine representative of New Orleans. CP3 4 MVP. He and Reggie Bush are class acts and are always very distinguished and tactful when in the spotlight. I think Reggie has handled himself appropriately and has represented the city and the Saints well, as Chris Paul is doing.

Yes and your point was..... what? Because Im not getting it. It was a nice way to slide Cp3 on the board letting all of us know he would be on late night. Come on I did'nt say I had a problem with it. I was just complimenting his hustle.

my point? I thought it was clear as day. You said that the poster was somehow "sneaking" CP discussion onto a saints board. My response was look around, everyday something non-saints is posted on this board. When you use the word "sneaking", you're a dead give away. the point the poster was making was comparing reggie to CP. so, I don't think he was sneaking anything.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvMGhD-kxeQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvMGhD-kxeQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvMGhD-kxeQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvMGhD-kxeQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Great interview by CP3.

Chris Paul is a natural by the way. I hope to see him on Letterman after the Hornets win the NBA Finals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom