Crabtree or Bush? (1 Viewer)

Until Crabtree has a game with decent numbers this should not be in question. I doubt he's learned the playbook in a few weeks and you know the knock on players who miss training camp, how they are more likely to be injured and underperform. Well this cat missed camp and 6 weeks so what does this tell you?

Do not start him until he shows you he will be the everydown WR the 49ers are telling you he is. If that's today then great you have him for next week but right now you are playing with fire.

Until Crabtree has a game with decent numbers this should not be in question. I doubt he's learned the playbook in a few weeks and you know the knock on players who miss training camp, how they are more likely to be injured and underperform. Well this cat missed camp and 6 weeks so what does this tell you?

Do not start him until he shows you he will be the everydown WR the 49ers are telling you he is. If that's today then great you have him for next week but right now you are playing with fire.

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking but I wanted some Saints fans to weigh in. Frankly, I'm expecting Bush to go bananas one of these weeks.

This Crabtree just is not proven yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom