Crackdown 2 - Four player co-op confirmed (1 Viewer)

nice...i can't wait to play with my three favorite xbox friends

mongeese, 23-6, and themike092350293

we'd be happy to have you, if you could keep the hannah montana chatter to a minimum.

lol

I agree, 4 player coop would be awesome. A free-for-all mode would be nice as well.

Crackdown had potential but was pretty short considering the limits of just one other person.

I gotta have my one hour nap and i don't play on Saturday.

Saturday, Antipop, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as ****, don't play games.

I gotta have my one hour nap and i don't play on Saturday.

Saturday, Antipop, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as ****, don't play games.

will you come off it, Twenty? youre not even ****ing jewish, man.

Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

gamefly is finally sending me the first one

let's see what all of the mongoosian hype is about

I play Crackdown now more than any other game. I'm petitioning the developer to rename the game "Pwns your Face PS3!"

gamefly is finally sending me the first one

let's see what all of the mongoosian hype is about

I'll be interested to hear your take.

I hated the whole idea of Crackdown and just bought it to get into the Halo 3 beta. We had to keep waiting for the beta, so finally I decided to give the game a try.

I didn't like it much at first. But then it started growing on me. The more I hopped from rooftop to rooftop, the more I found myself subconsciously craving it. Before I knew it, I had actually admitted to myself that I liked the game.

I dunno, it just snuck up on me. It's one of those things. You might not like it straight away, but once your dude becomes faster, more powerful, and can jump really high, there's no doubt that the game is $$$.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom