Crackdown 2 - Four player co-op confirmed (1 Viewer)

He converted when he married Cynthia. Come on Optimus, you know this!

The co-op will be so awesome. I loved Crackdown.

4 player co-op will be awesome... 16 FFA would be even better.

I love mayhem.

I love mayhem.

But that game sucked.
wcw-mayhem-46125.536733.jpg

:hihi:

I'll be interested to hear your take.

I hated the whole idea of Crackdown and just bought it to get into the Halo 3 beta. We had to keep waiting for the beta, so finally I decided to give the game a try.

I didn't like it much at first. But then it started growing on me. The more I hopped from rooftop to rooftop, the more I found myself subconsciously craving it. Before I knew it, I had actually admitted to myself that I liked the game.

I dunno, it just snuck up on me. It's one of those things. You might not like it straight away, but once your dude becomes faster, more powerful, and can jump really high, there's no doubt that the game is $$$.

the game is cool....the controls can be a bit wonky but nothing unmanageable.....

i also love how i can shoot a dude in the head 10 times from 10' away and nothing happens.....then i shoot him in the chest and he is dead with 4 shots :shrug:

the game is cool....the controls can be a bit wonky but nothing unmanageable.....

i also love how i can shoot a dude in the head 10 times from 10' away and nothing happens.....then i shoot him in the chest and he is dead with 4 shots :shrug:

Translation: Crackdown would be better for PS3

It does. The control issues originally frustrated my Halo sensibilities.

But I liked the game despite the wonky aiming and targeting. I spent most of my time running, jumping, and climbing anyway.

What is your level on shooting? IIRC, that was all dependent on your skill level for shooting. If it's too low, you'll have an easier time shooting someone in the chest than the head. I used to love shooting people in the face :hihi:

i just realized i still have the game and haven't played it since the first time a week or more ago....back to gamefly you go

i think if i would have played it around the time of it's release, i might have liked it more....it just feels outdated.....plus, i got red faction from gamefly and it's all i have been playing

i will definitely check out the new one when it comes out

But that game sucked.
wcw-mayhem-46125.536733.jpg

:hihi:

the only wrestling games worth a crap were the old THQ games on the N64. No Mercy was the best IMO and everything else is pretty much crap.

the only wrestling games worth a crap were the old THQ games on the N64. No Mercy was the best IMO and everything else is pretty much crap.

:plus-un2: Totally agree. I still have my 64 and the only games I have for it are No Mercy, Goldeneye, and WCW Revenge.

the best wrestling game ever was pro wrestling for the NES

there are no other acceptable answers

the best wrestling game ever was pro wrestling for the NES

there are no other acceptable answers

negetive captain.. Great game, but No mercy for the wrestling or former wrestling fan was the best, Pro Wrestling didn't have custom characters, nor the controls that No Mercy had.

WCW vs NWO revenge was a great game.

600013.jpg

i agree, I have this one too, but No Mercy surpasses it, you can make custom characters to have all your favorite ECW and WCW "super stars". All you had to do was look up the move sets and the character builds for your customs....

You could also make the super created dude that had all the KO, Cuts, and Submission/beat down holds....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom