Craig Robertson injury could be significant (Update: Day-to-Day) (1 Viewer)

Different positions. Elliss was in with the 1's from the start at MIKE. Robertson is Davis' backup at WILL.

Agreed. But Craig is pretty versatile. He can, n has even started, at MLB. Without both him and AA, Elliss ended up playing pretty much the entire game at MLB.

Agreed. But Craig is pretty versatile. He can, n has even started, at MLB. Without both him and AA, Elliss ended up playing pretty much the entire game at MLB.

Robertson is very versatile, but considering he hasn’t played a significant number of meaningful snaps at MIKE since 2016 leads me to believe he wouldn’t have came in the game in relief of anyone but Davis.

Even if Elliss would’ve came out with the rest of the 1’s instead of staying in, I think they just would’ve given the rest of those snaps to Sankey for evaluation purposes.

However with Anzalone on the mend, that may have shaken things up like you’re saying.

Bringing in Will Compton for a visit. I guess Teo isn't in the picture.

Not good, guys. Hoping for the best but it appears our not bad injury luck continues.

Not good, guys. Hoping for the best but it appears our not bad injury luck continues.

Really no way to know without more info. We are always quick to bring in guys to fill the camp and preseason roster, even for players that we expect back by week 1. Or even if he's going to be out a few weeks into the season (like 4 to 6 from the date of injury), that's still not enough to go IR. You need to fill the roster in the meantime.

Can anyone explain why manti teo is still an FA. He wasn’t even bad when he was starting for us...

Anyone have a guess?

Well, the news conference is apparently over, and there's no report of anyone going on IR. Nonetheless, they could be waiting for medical test results.

Can anyone explain why manti teo is still an FA. He wasn’t even bad when he was starting for us...

Anyone have a guess?
Wild speculation: something wrong with the coaching staff. Last year I thought he was playing too little, even considering that we had two good starters. He was dependable (or even good) against the run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom